Beta doubling every 24.77 hours?

misscleo88

Reaction score
I was originally diagnosed as having a chemical pregnancy on 1/8 due to my beta levels being so low (8 hcg) and because I started bleeding on Saturday which is when my AF was originally due. I went back on Monday to get a second beta done, and they've increased to 60.. That's a 24.77 doubling rate. I am grateful they are increasing but the rate seems to be really high. Has anyone had this experience? What are your stories? I have my first ultrasound on Friday to get a better idea of what's going on, but I am going crazy in the meantime. HELP!

I'm glad to hear it wasn't a chemical! From what I have read, the lower the HCG number, the quicker it doubles.

Ahhhh, that is comforting to hear. I have been Googling like crazy and I think it's stressing me more... I read about molar pregnancies and freaked out.

My doubling time was about 33 hours when my HCG went from the hundreds to the thousands, but slowed down after that, I am sure it would have been about every 24 like yours earlier on. Sounds great to me!

You won't see anything other than a thickened lining though this early on, so I don't know if the scan will be very reassuring.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->