Beta draw wait thread?

I requested to have my betas drawn because I didn't feel like my test lines were progressing. I got my first set done yesterday will my bhcg 97.66 at 4+1. I have a history of early losses, and I don't feel like my first number is high enough. I got my bfp on August 23, 10dpo. I feel like 5 days later my levels should be higher. My next draw is Monday, August 31. Fingers crossed!

I'm still waiting for my numbers. :( They said the earliest I will know is Monday or Tuesday but who knows when they will call! Evil information keepers. :rofl:

I'm still waiting for my numbers. :( They said the earliest I will know is Monday or Tuesday but who knows when they will call! Evil information keepers. :rofl:
Do you have any labs in ur area that show ur results online? I found a lab that let's me see online the next day called life labs, so much nicer than waiting for a call.

Do you have any labs in ur area that show ur results online? I found a lab that let's me see online the next day called life labs, so much nicer than waiting for a call.

It's likely that there are but my ob is in charge of this blood work and I have no clue which lab they ship it off to. :(

I do like that when they do it, insurance covers every single test 100% though. I'm just really hoping that they call tomorrow.

Otherwise, everything seems good. I don't have many symptoms compared to my son's pregnancy but nothing bad has happened so far! I have noticed though that I look at least 4 months gone already though! :blush: I was at a friend's daughter's birthday party yesterday and everyone knew the moment I got there. :dohh:

My levels came in:
August 26 at 11 am: 14,735 (5 weeks, 6 days)
August 28 at 11 am: 23,544 (6 weeks, 1 day)

Are these okay???

I think they are! Enter them into Betabase. As long as they increase by 60% and don't forget as they get higher, they don't double every 48 hours but rather 72-96 hours.

I won't get any bloodwork done unless I make 8 weeks. I did not have beta levels measured with my son at all actually.
only with the MC they were checked numerous times and it was depressing. So I am not sure I even want it done unless it is absolutely important.

Just got my first :bfp: yesterday, tested again today and the line was as dark as the control line on dollar store test, yayy! First hcg test scheduled sat AM. I am 5 days post 5 day transfer with ivf.

Got my beta results from Saturday (6 days past 5 day transfer) it was 53. I'm going in tomorrow for beta draw #2.

Hi ladies! I have my beta scheduled on 09/14. Can't wait! I'm a little nervous since we used our remaining embryos trying for a second child. But I did get my faint positive test 5 days after the transfer and the line has gotten progressively darker. I had nausea the last few days but now it has disappeared, so making me nervous. Hoping for this week to fly by. Good luck everyone

Tripledagger hoping for great numbers tomorrow!!

Mbg81 nausea usually comes and goes until seven weeks when it hits hard! Hope the week flys by and u have great numbers! September 14th is my first ultrasound too....nervous!! Hopefully it's a good day for us both :)

Yes, fingers crossed that we both hear good news!

Good luck tripledagger! Hope you get good news!

Beta #2 was 322!! Big jump from 53 which was on saturday. I'm very happy. The only thing that worries me is the last 4 days I've felt super pregnant (tired, nausea..etc) and today I'm not feeling any of that. I just feel normal. I had a m/c last year at 8 wks, and so now I'm SO paranoid about losing this one too. This is so hard! It's the most exciting and scary time of my life!

HCG for 4+1 was 584 going back today at 4+4 for another! Really nervous...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->