Beta/HCG is 3 = Chemical or lingering trigger?

Jungleland

Reaction score
Hi girls

I'm looking for thoughts from ladies who might have been through a similar experience to me. Today was my official test day for a 2embryo 12dp2dt ICSI cycle. The blood test showed my beta/hcg level as 3 and stated that they look for a level to be 75 for viable pregnancy to be likely.

I resigned myself to take this as another BFN but clinic want me to continue taking progesterone and return for a retest next week (even if AF arrives).

I am curious to see if a similar thing has happened to anyone else and whether or not it was put down to hcg from the trigger lingering for a lot longer than normal or whether it's a chemical pregnancy?

Thank you for reading and :dust: to all xxxx

I honestly can't belive your clinic is making you continue progesterone and repeat beta next week. I once had a level of 3. something and the said it was a chemical. I was 14dp5dt though I think. Sorry you didnt get your BFP :(

Thank you MoBaby. I feel like AF might come today, if it's full flow I'm going to ring the clinic and question the value in continuing the progesterone, it doesn't seem very beneficial to keep going with it xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->