Beta Hcg Numbers Question

purelygemini

Reaction score
I had some brown spotting on thursday and my dr sent me to the er. They did a scan, which measured less than 5 weeks. According to my lmp, I should have been 5w3d that day but I've only had 4 periods since it has returned from breastfeeding, so my cycle was still regulating itself. Anyways, the hcg number that day was 6265 and 48 hours later it's 10,205. Thats good, right? I thought it was supposed to double every 48 hours but that seems close enough to me, I hope!!

After 3,000 hCG slows the roll and no longer doubles every 48 hours. Your numbers are great! I had on and off spotting until I was 28 weeks. All was well and they chalked it up to sensitive cervix.

As far as the ultrasound - my hospital doesn't measure until 12 weeks. They look at developmental milestones and being 4/5 days within the range is considered normal.

i had brown spotting this morning too but it stopped. What was yours like? i'm going to the doctor tomorrow and will see what she says.
Trying to think positive.
I wiped and there was like Brown Mucus? Did you have that? Or just a little bit?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->