Beta HCG

nmariern

Reaction score
Hi ladies!
I have been overly obsessive with everything since getting my
BFP as it took 3+ years to get pregnant, several rounds of clomid and an IUI. I had a beta hcg on Friday which the nurse told me was my 4 week mark. My level was 752, which I know is within normal limits but I'm just curious what other ladies had. I am going back early tomorrow morning to see if this has doubled. On Wednesday they will recheck me again and want to see a 66% increase from Friday's level. If that's all good I will be booked for a scan. I've been feeling crumby off and on, exhausted and not sleeping well. Mostly I'm dying to tell my family. I'm so thankful to have you girls here to blabber to! I'll update tomorrow with my new level!

I'll be 6 weeks tomorrow and have yet to see a doctor or have hcg levels checked. Is that something I have to ask for? Seems like most girls have theirs checked? Anyway, good luck with your levels tomorrow!

I'm followed by a reproductive endocrinologist for unexplained infertility so I think they tend to watch their patients closer for whatever reason. I didn't have my first prenatal check up until I was 11 weeks with DD (that was 12 years ago)... And I don't recall my hcg levels then, but they may not have been done or were fine and not mentioned. I don't think it's standard practice to routinely draw, but you can certainly request it.

I had my hcg checked when I was 3weeks and it was 44. Had a second test done at 3w+5 and my levels were 497
Saw my baby HB at 5w+4 too

Lovely!! I can't wait for tomorrow's result!

I'm sure it will come back great!! That's a fantastic number to start off with!

Oh and my 1st beta was 294, 2nd was 707 and the 3rd one was 1594.

Mine was 140 or 130, at 4 weeks. I don't recall the exact number now. It tripled very nicely till it hit 12,000 or so, and I had a scan at 6+3 and saw baby with heartbeat.

Thanks girls! I can't wait to get out of work so I can sleep! Insomnia has hit me a little. (Not sure if it's the pregnancy or the anxiety) but I am pooped now. Thank you for your replies!

Mine was 88 at what I initially thought was 4 weeks XD then it went up to like 132 and then the next week 260 and finally at what was actually 4 weeks 550. The first draw isn't as important as the second blood draw to make sure they rise accordiningly. My advice to you u is DO NOT obsess over the numbers. I understand it's easier said than done but you will drive yourself crazy. They have to go up by 60 to 100 percent in 48 hours, if they do that you are good.

Got my level back from today's draw and it was 2434!! One more draw Wednesday and a scan on Jan 7th. Things are finally more real!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->