Beta Help

HearMyPrayers

Reaction score
I got my BFP on 12dpiui.

Beta#1 was 29 @ 13dpiui and #2 was 40 @ 15dpiui. I just got the results back now of beta#3 and its 68.

Rising but slooooow.

Anyone have a similar situation and it turned out ok?

Hey hon, from what I have heard the variance in HCG is huge so what matters more is that it's doubling every 48-72 hours not what the actual number is. If you look up HCG charts you will see how big the normal range is! Xxx

I only had bloods done in one pregnancy

11dpo was 20
13dpo was 28
They told me I would miscarry. They then started doubling, and she's now 6 😊

Thanks ladies, I know I'm in the range for where I should be. My IUI was July 5th & 6th so I just implanted last week probably between the 16th & 18th so Im in the right range I just want everything to be okay with the baby so I'm totally anxious.

Yep, at 5 weeks my hcg wasn't doubling and the nurse who called me told me I was almost certainly going to miscarry. Had an ultrasound at 6 weeks and saw the heartbeat. My doctor explained the ultrasound tells you a lot more than the hcg levels and that in this case, they weren't a good indicator of how viable my pregnancy was. Good luck, hun, hope it all works out.

thank you! I feel deep instinct that everything will be okay, its just there is so much emphasis on betas that its freaking me out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"