Beta levels?

laila 44

Reaction score
So I got a bfp a faint one on Monday morning. Tuesday I went in for beta hcg and it came back at 25.4 (11 or 12 dpo) not sure. My OB wasn't concerned at all he just asked that I go back next week when levels are higher to see doubling rate. I think beanie literally just implanted when I caught it on hpt.

Now I'm concerned bc it seems low! My dd1 at 12dpo my beta was 117. Dd2 at 10dpo it was 330! So I'm a little uneasy. The tests are darkening with every passing day rather quickly too! But has anyone else started off with lower beta?

They have to start some where! If you had literally just implanted they'd have just started going up :)

I know but everything I read says its low :(

I can share my results so far this pregnancy.

1st beta 21 (not sure of O, but suspect 13DPO)
2nd beta 934
doubling time of about 24.5 hours

As the previous poster said-they have to start somewhere :)

Will you be having a second draw?

I agree that there is so much that can affect it: when you implanted, what level you implanted at... Every pregnancy will be different. As long as the tests are getting darker and next week's tests come back as doubling, I wouldn't worry. Numbers can vary so widely, you really can't go by the charts in early pregnancy. Hugs

Thanks girls. I feel better :) my tests seem to be darkening in leaps and bounds so I guess that's good?

The initial hcg number doesn't matter as much as if it's doubling every 48hrs or so. As long as it's doubling, ur good. I wouldn't worry too much if I were u

11 dpo hcg was 26 13 dpo it was 96 16 dpo it was 626.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->