Beta levels

Babykiser

Reaction score
Hey girls I was wondering if you can give me your opinions on this.....

These are what my beta levels have been so far:
8dpo- 12 (3w 1d)

10dpo- 34 (3w 3d)

18dpo- 114 (4w 4d)

Today I am 5 weeks and 21dpo, my dr wants me to come in for another blood draw but I'm not so sure my numbers are going up like the should :( the nurse said that my dr is satisfied so far with the numbers, but I don't know if that's true. I started spotting brown today but no cramps, my dr office won't do an ultrasound because they won't be able to see anything.
What do you think are my chances here? Please be honest, I'm prepared for the worst :(

sorry hun I have no idea. This is the first time I had my beta done and at 8dpo it was 13 and at 14dpo it was 1300. mine were rising every 24 hours. But they say its normal for it to double 48-72 hours. GL

From what I have been told the number itself doesn't matter and as long as the # is doubling, that is all that matters!

Yes I know it's the doubling that matters, but it doesn't like it jumped much from 10dpo to 18dpo..only went up 80. If it was doubling I would think it should be higher. Am I wrong? xxxx

The numbers could almost mean nothing, as long as they are rising I would try not to stress. some peoples rise very quickly others rise slower and may stop and start.

Yes I know it's the doubling that matters, but it doesn't like it jumped much from 10dpo to 18dpo..only went up 80. If it was doubling I would think it should be higher. Am I wrong? xxxx

ooh.. i read it wrong, I thought it was only another 2 days.. um I dunno... is your dr concerned?

ooh.. i read it wrong, I thought it was only another 2 days.. um I dunno... is your dr concerned?

The nurse said the dr was not concerned about the numbers. They told me to come back tomorrow for another beta test.

Sorry, I read it wrong too! I was thinking the last one was 12DPO... hmm ... idk... When do you do another HCG?

I'll be honest with you, you should have definitely seen a higher number on 18 DPO. BUT that being said.... I have a friend who started out with very low and slow rising hCG and it eventually caught up and she had a normal pregnancy. Sadly for me in August when mine was low and slow rising it meant an ectopic. However, I am praying for a positive outcome for you and you will definitely be in my thoughts! Let's just pray it's a little lazy bean... :)

I appreciate the honesty, thank you. I m also hoping my little bean is just lazy like mommy!!

I will remain hopeful for you! There are plenty of stories of women going through this and it ending up being okay. (I would know because I googled ALL of them on the Internet when this happened to me in August). But not everyone has a bad outcome. Keep us posted! <3

Thanks xxxxxx hopefully I have good news to post when I get my results from tomorrows test.

Big FX for you!!! And if the worst should happen (praying it doesn't) do NOT lose hope. If I can get pregnant ONE month after an ectopic and losing my right tube, ANYONE CAN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->