Beta testing?

glamxoxo

Reaction score
Was just wondering if the quantitative hcg test measured from LMP or from day of conception? I know its not accurate to date pregnancy but i won't have my first ultrasound until next month and i have no clue when my LMP was.

I didn't want to read and run but I don't really know anything about a quantitative hcg test. I do know that your body doesn't start producing hcg until implantation and that's about a week after conception.

Honestly all I know when it comes to HCG is my doctor/nurse could honestly care less how far along I am (since they know I have a late ovulation) and they just want to see that HCG is doubling. If you go to betabase.com it can give you a guideline but again it has such a HUGE range to fall in. Like I think 3 weeks pregnant is between 5-50 HCG then it changes drastically with 4 weeks.

If this helps here is mine for this current pregnancy

11 days past ovulation (DPO): 28 ( 3 weeks 4 days)
13 DPO: 88.7 (3 weeks 6 days pregnant)
18 DPO: 607 (4 weeks 4 days)

If you look online, it says it goes from conception. It starts at week 1 and at week one your not even pregnant when you go by lmp. But, like others have said, there is such a huge range it really won't tell you how far along you are, altho I guess it could give an estimate. With my daughter, mine was 18,762 at 4w6d, but had I gone by the charts I would have thought I was further along (which I wasn't bc I had a scan the following week and it confirmed the date) gl

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->