Beth30-Testing thread-Not as crazy as last month! New Test Pg 9

I don't know, because I've only had one visit with my new doctor, I didn't tell the other doctor that I was going someplace else, I am still mad that he lied to me, but if I am pregnant and can prove it, I may go to the old dr. because lovenox was his plan of action... I don't know what I'll do, the new doctor seemed more sincere.... I may just go to him and see what he thinks... I guess I'll have to figure it out when and if the time comes.

Praying to my angels for you Beth xxx

Stalking you as always sweetheart. Praying that you get a stickybean this month xxx

I edited way more to bring this line out. I used my last dollar test with about an hour hold!:dohh: nothing on it. If this isn't it, I'm not crushed, because I could be one day off about my ovulation, and even if I was right, I'm still a pretty good way from my AF.(4days)

DSC_0090.jpg

DSC_0090a.jpg

I do see something there but I see a lot of lines on pink handle hpts.

xxx

Yeah, I'm mostly just taking them to fill in the gap between the tests that cost more money. I took a frer and I know they've been giving some false hopes lately, but I'll post what I see anyway. I'll keep testing. 11 or 12 dpo.

DSC_0146a.jpg

DSC_0146b.jpg

DSC_0146c.jpg

I actually see two lines, one closer to the control line, and one where it is supposed to be. Not sure about it, oh well .....testing tomorrow.

Hey Beth how's it going x I'm still waiting!!!! Should be used to it by now xxx can't wait to see you progression least you're getting something mine stark White lol hopefully that will change tomorrow in about 6hrs not that I'm counting xxx

i don't see much on the frer but i DO see lines on the dollar tests...man i hope this is it :) :) :)

Def see something on second pic xxx mine still pure White but no af xxx

thanks ladies! I am hopeful, but not getting ahead of myself. Normally I have pimples all over right before af, but I don't have any. Sometimes I feel out, and sometimes I don't. I guess it could go either way. I'll do another tomorrow morning.

Hi Beth! I'm seeing the lines on that test for sure.....does it have color irl? So hard to tell for me anyway!! I REALY dislike FR......

i see it on those ones!!! Omg i'm getting excited for you!!

I can't really tell, but I've been getting nothing on them, and that test and the test before it had faint lines. So, maybe tomorrow if AF doesn't show, I will have a decent line... HOPEFULLY! BUT getting a second line is only half the battle for me, then I'll have to be praying for a sticky little booger!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->