Beth30-Testing thread-Not as crazy as last month! New Test Pg 9

I see a line on that FRER!!!!!

Fingers crossed for your next test!

xx

Definatley see something on that Beth. Iv been driving myself mad seeing lines on FRERS at home tho think im kidding myself but its pretty obvious on that. fx'd for you big time girl xxx

I see a line irl and on the pic, but not sure if any color, and I am cramping a little, so af is probably on the way.

DSC_0238a.jpg

DSC_0238b.jpg

DSC_0238c.jpg

I see it again beth even clearer this time. maybe AF isnt coming? fx'd for you that the cramps are bfp related.

if it does come then this just proves that frers are gone to shit. iv suspected for a while cause iv been getting faint lines on all of them. REALLY hope this is the start of something for you Beth xxxxx

yes......why??? does that have something to do with getting lines?? the thing is, what I can see, is getting darker... more easy to see...

yes......why??? does that have something to do with getting lines?? the thing is, what I can see, is getting darker... more easy to see...

Im curious to know why also? I get what your saying Beth there seems to be progression like the newest one is way darker than first. Any more signs of AF?

I assume your asking why for aspirin?? The only reason I asked because it helps to reduce m/c that's all, I'm on aspirin too but for my heart condition. But I have suffered 6 m/c.., I'm sure the aspirin has helped this time

I assume your asking why for aspirin?? The only reason I asked because it helps to reduce m/c that's all, I'm on aspirin too but for my heart condition. But I have suffered 6 m/c.., I'm sure the aspirin has helped this time

wow Nikki I didnt know that! How does that work?

I tweaked it for you but i'm not seeing any color, What do you see irl?

https://i1218.photobucket.com/albums/dd410/maureenm11/beth-2-1.jpg

AF still a no show, no signs of her coming, but that doesn't mean she won't show up unexpected... I don't know about that last test, I swear there is something there, but I figured I should have had good lines by now if I was pregnant. Last time it showed up and the blood hcg was only 4.... so I don't know... I feel weird, more calm.... that isn't like me... I am normally a hateful bitch that people run from.... but that isn't the case, no pimples, and a feeling that I've had before when i was pregnant, but I don't want to say that I am because I believe it may be another chemical or something of the sort.... If this month isn't it, I am not trying next month due to more ttc during Christmas...I don't need that... I'm on the edge as it is... I'll resume trying again in January... Maybe I'll get a birthday BFP if it doesn't work out this cycle....I'll keep you ladies updated. And thanks for taking the time to view my tests.

awww goodluck hunnie... some women can get there BFP very late which sucks!!!... I totally know what you mean regarding TTC over XMas... Im thinking of the same, as i would be testing on xmas day e.t.c and its just not needed, i wanna enjoy drinking myself senseless!! lol x

So I know alot of ladies do not like the dollar tests, but I've never had any trouble from them... and I am getting something on this one.... I wish I'd get BFP or AF.... I hate hate hate limbo!!!!

DSC_0271a.jpg

DSC_0271b.jpg

Def see something on that frer Beth and a bit but not as much on the cheapies. still fx'd for you. ill say a little prayer. Its great that your so calm. best of luck. xx

I see something on the dollar ones, not sure about the frer-but if you can see it irl then let's cross everything and hope this is the month!!

I am seeing lines on the dollar store tests....hoping this is your :bfp: beth:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->