Betrayed and lied to by the daddy =[

LilMama2be

Mommy to a Princess
Reaction score
I don't know what to do.

I found out from my best friend, that my ex boyfriend(babys daddy) that he was trying to get into her pants. SHE'S A LESBIAN... and he was drugged up. after telling me he's "Staying away from those things" .. yeah no..
He lied
AGAIN, i keep forgiving him trying to believe that he'll change, he's not changing. (as in stay away from drugs and stay out of trouble).

I feel so alone now.
=[

You've got to ask yourself whats going to best for you and the baby in the long run.

Is he likely to lie to you again? If so, as difficult as it is to break-up, do you really want to keep living in this spiral? Especially when you have the baby to think about too.

It takes a lot to realise what the best decision is, and a lot more to do something about it. Try and stay strong hun and think about what is really for the best *hugs*

He's been lying to me for the past month... and i now have proof, from soo many people.
I was trusting him and his lame excuses. But now i know, he lied, and his excuses were lame.

I know if he hasn't tried to change by now, which i now he hasn't.. That he wont change in the future. And if he wont, then i don't want him around when the baby is born. He's a horrible influence, and i cant trust him one bit.

I would leave him. How can you expect to raise a child with a man you can't trust.

We have a single parents section if you want to vent it out in there. You might not technically be a single parent yet but a lot of us have been through what you're going through

I am single though..
we've already broken up a while ago.
and since then he's been trouble trouble trouble..
He just didn't do anything i didn't want him to while we were dating because i was the ONLY thign he had.. and without me he had nothing, and he didn't want that.

Hun in my experience it is never worth our time or peace of mind to be the only positive thing in the life of any guy.. Such guys are usually liars and cheats.

I think your baby must be a priority now.. It is his responsibility to sort his life out.. Please don't feel like you should forgive him.. If I were you I would tell him he would have no role in the child's life unless he straightens up.

I am so sorry you have to go through this hun :hugs: You are in my thoughts..

Love,
Amy.

Sorry to hear your going through this when your pregnant. You have to forget about him and concentrate on yourself and your baby. I know its hard, but your health and the babys health are much more important. Can you talk to your mum or someone close? Its good to get it off your chest and not hold it inside but dont dwell on it too much.

Good luck

:] thanks guys.

I've told him MULTIPLE times before, so i know with hearing this today, that he DOESN'T care.

So i don't care anymore, he's out of my life.

Thats the spirit girl! Good for you sweetie. I am sure the baby will be much happier now. :hugs:

*hugs* I know it cant be easy and with baby on the way its very scary, but I think you have to do whats best for you and your baba :)

i hope everything works out for you hun... sounds like you've had a tough time lately :( :hugs:

Aww hun i dont know what to say, sending you hugs hun :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->