Better Call Saul!

tallybee

DS '04, DD '06, DD '15
Reaction score
Anyone watching this? I was concerned it would be a letdown after BB but it's ace! Now I am annoyed having to wait a week between episodes lol :haha:

I haven't managed to get into it at all! I'll keep trying for a few more episodes...

I haven't managed to get into it at all! I'll keep trying for a few more episodes...

Aye I would recommend doing that, I love it x

How many did you watch?

I watched no. 1 with full concentration, no. 2 I got a bit bored. Now on no. 3!

I'm loving it SO much. I love how the writers have done it.

Especially loved the episode completely about Mike. It made a lot of things he did in BB make more sense.

I'm loving it SO much. I love how the writers have done it.

Especially loved the episode completely about Mike. It made a lot of things he did in BB make more sense.

Yep definitely. xx

I'm so annoyed that my OH started watching this without me :lol: I was a massive BB fan so I was really excited to watch it.

I'm really enjoying it! Got bored with BB two seasons in but so far BCS is really good.

We are going to start watching this soon. Absolutely loved Breaking Bad, so hoping to enjoy this too.

Loving this show! The most recent episode made.me <3 mike even more which I didn't think was possible :haha:

Loving this show! The most recent episode made.me <3 mike even more which I didn't think was possible :haha:

Yes indeed! I'm so annoyed having to wait a week to see each episode lol. I always thought mike was a great character but he just gets better and better!

When Saul/Jimmy finds out his brothers betrayal. . wow that was actually emotional! It's not just me and pg hormones right lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->