*Better PICS (by tinypics) I THINK I SEE SOMETHING!*4DPO......Is this even Possible?

ambertwogood

The Twogood's
Reaction score
I am currently 4dpo. I know I'm crazy. But last night I had what I'm am almost certain was implantation bleeding. I went to pee and when I wiped there was a small spot of light pink of the TP a little larger then a quarter, just enough to tinge the TP, no CM on top or mixed with it. I did an internal to check CP (every other time I've had spotting in the TWW it's been 1-2 days before AF and when I did an internal CP check, there would be more pink, brown, etc, normally mixed in with CM and I would get more color on the TP) Last night though, when I did the CP check, there was nothing, my CM was very scant, other then this one small glob (**TMI warning) of what I can only describe as snot, it was like EWCM but not, more like a mucus plug, it was yellowish tinged. My cervix was clamped shut, firm, and tilted towards my back (which is new for me, anyone else ever have that happen?) Anyways, no more pink or blood or anything since, just that one little spot of light pink. I've had some mild cramping today that just now started, but nothing serious. But I figured if that actually was IB then I possibly could of implanted early the day previous or sometime that day and that in theory if I had implanted then it could be possible for hcg to have started to be produced, so silly me decided to do some PT's. I did two double dye tests using PT dye for the extra dye, and one regular ole' PT. One ICON25 (the purple and white test's) is a double dye, the other ICON25 is just done like normal, the las test I did was a double dye SurePredict, that I will post pic's of the Surepredict next. The first 3 pics are of the double dyed Icon25, last two are the regular way Icon25.

Attachments

• BetterSideAngleUpload (640x480).jpg
    BetterSideAngleUpload (640x480).jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 86
  • ICON25 and QuickVue 3dpo 9.9.16 004 (640x480).jpg
    ICON25 and QuickVue 3dpo 9.9.16 004 (640x480).jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 49
  • ICON25 and QuickVue 3dpo 9.9.16 011 (640x480).jpg
    ICON25 and QuickVue 3dpo 9.9.16 011 (640x480).jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 53
  • SingleDyeSideAngle (640x480).jpg
    SingleDyeSideAngle (640x480).jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 46
  • VeryFaintViewSideSingleDye (480x640).jpg
    VeryFaintViewSideSingleDye (480x640).jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 64
I can see a line on some of the pics just about, but not on others. Maybe you ovulated earlier than you thought? Either way I think congrats may well be in order! Fingers crossed it turns into a big fat positive! x

Actually I can for sure see a line on some of them, not just about!

The double dyed one has a run on it bc of the extra dye (the ICON 25) but there is definitely a line where it should be..... I'm curious to say the least.

All the same double dyed test, super faint and hard to get to show in a pic. A few more to come.

Attachments

• SurePredict DoublePTDye 9.10 006 (640x480).jpg
    SurePredict DoublePTDye 9.10 006 (640x480).jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 50
  • SurePredict DoublePTDye 9.10 009 (640x480).jpg
    SurePredict DoublePTDye 9.10 009 (640x480).jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 40
  • SurePredict DoublePTDye 9.10 014 (640x480) (640x480).jpg
    SurePredict DoublePTDye 9.10 014 (640x480) (640x480).jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 30
  • SurePredict DoublePTDye 9.10 015 (640x480).jpg
    SurePredict DoublePTDye 9.10 015 (640x480).jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 18
  • SurePredict DoublePTDye 9.10 016 (640x480).jpg
    SurePredict DoublePTDye 9.10 016 (640x480).jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 16
Same test as above. The one with the really dark line is the false positive I got when I double dyed using an OPK dye strip, but I figured it would give a "reference" line as to where the test line should be.

Attachments

• SurePredict DoublePTDye 9.10 017 (640x480).jpg
    SurePredict DoublePTDye 9.10 017 (640x480).jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 19
  • Double Dyed SurePredict 9.10.16 006 (640x480).jpg
    Double Dyed SurePredict 9.10.16 006 (640x480).jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 56
There are definitely some lines there! :)

p.s. when you talk about double dye, what does that mean? x

There are definitely some lines there! :)

p.s. when you talk about double dye, what does that mean? x

I will have to find the link so you can read about it more in depth, but you basically take two pregnancy tests and with a pair of tweezers flip up the dip strip side of a IC and there will be a little piece of dyed paper, sometimes two stuck together. You remove them gently with the tweezers and take the other strip and gently pull back the dip strip adhesive right where the dye strips are on that one, place the one's you removed from the other PT on top on them, and then put the dip strip adhesive back down on the testing strip. Use test as normal. You now have double the dye to stick if hormones are present, creating a darker line, it does not change the sensitivity of the test. Lots of IC's don't have much dye in them at all so they create very very faint lines, and even just faint lines when other test's are blazing positive. By adding a little more dye when you are getting squinters on regular PT's, will let you know if it is just an evap or something or possibly a real beginning of something. It's actually pretty neat and a line wont' come up when you are not pregnant, unless you use opk dye strips in a pt. dont do that.

wow!! thank you for that I will have to try that! x

wow Amber!!!

they are definite lines, do you think you O'ed a bit earlier or could it be multiples? im getting excited!!!

I can see some vague lines, I'm hoping for them to darken up for ya!

wow Amber!!!

they are definite lines, do you think you O'ed a bit earlier or could it be multiples? im getting excited!!!

Well, they are darker atleast on the one ICON bc it has double the reg. amt of dye in it. But the other one does not. The Surepredict strip is double dyed as well. so they will appear much darker then they would actually be had I not put more dye in the tests. I'm scared to trust it though.... AND I highly doubt multiples, but who knows, maybe that's why it took me so long to O, lol?

Girl. Yes. I see those! Still wanna know how you do the double dye with the cassettes :haha: pop them open, add the dye strip and close them again? Anyway everything crossed for you!

Girl. Yes. I see those! Still wanna know how you do the double dye with the cassettes :haha: pop them open, add the dye strip and close them again? Anyway everything crossed for you!

Oh I already figured that out, remember, I'm just missing my lab coat! :rofl: I still don't trust it though....

Why are the dots on your chart not connected by the line?

didn't sleep well last night, and that temp just needs to be thrown out. Unfortunately...so it I did have some kind implant dip I won't know. BUT I totally had IB last night, so I don't think my chart would show it anyways, bc doesn't the implant happen prior to IB....kind of has to right? lol

well double dye or not, there HAS to be something for the line to show up. i tried the double dye now just to compare my result to urs and THERES NOTHING there, so on yours there HAS to be some level of hcg for the line to even come up,

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->