*Better PICS (by tinypics) I THINK I SEE SOMETHING!*4DPO......Is this even Possible?

well double dye or not, there HAS to be something for the line to show up. i tried the double dye now just to compare my result to urs and THERES NOTHING there, so on yours there HAS to be some level of hcg for the line to even come up,

Hmmm......interesting....

But do you see something on my surepredict strip too? or just the ICON cassettes? I know the ICON's are pretty obvious buy the SP isn't as dark it's super super faint on my end.

What if you post a regular pregnancy test without double dye? You have to see the real lines there without a doubt. Sorry just all confused with the double dye thing lol im no expert near that.

What if you post a regular pregnancy test without double dye? You have to see the real lines there without a doubt. Sorry just all confused with the double dye thing lol im no expert near that.

One of them is just normal.

So, now that it's daylight and two of the strips I did last night, the surepredict and one lone bluecross 10mIU I found stuck to the back of CB box way in the back of my stash closet, lol, sneaky little thing!!! And they have dried, I thought I could see a line on the SP last night, and now that it is dry, it definitely had one, it's just super, super faint, so unless it starts darkening up I'm not trusting that, bc I've gotten super faint squinters on them before, before I even O'd!! WTF?? :shrug: . BUT the bluecross, which also has the faintest of a squinter on it, I'm a little more intrigued by, as I had about 100 of them and really thought that they were just crap tests I've never had anything come up not even an evap, and it now has something on it.....Not sure what to think. Wish it wasn't so frickin early! Why do I do this to myself every time, too! And now I'm out of strips, only have cassettes, and I like the strips better bc I feel less quilt using a crap ton of them, and other then that I have one .88cent walmart one, a crap ton of digi's (btw just ordered a FRER bluetooth for when I do get a clear positive, just bc I thought it might be fun to see what that little gadget does! I wonder if it makes confetti pop out of your phone if you get a +? :rofl: OMG- Would that not be the coolest thing in the world, if they made a digital test that when it gave a pregnant result it popped confetti out of it and said congratulations! You're having a baby! (Although, they would have to give ladies an option in the store of the "Blah, Blah Digi Pregnancy test- Choose this one if you ARE trying to Conceive and this one if you are not- Or no, when you turned on the test it should have a button that asks whether you are trying or not, if you put TTCing then if it say's pregnant "pop' comes the confetti, and if you choose no, don't want a baby and it say's not pregnant "Boom' - confetti and a message that says" Congrats you missed the bullet! Now get back to your life of partying and Living it Up! You go Girl! BTW- You should probably consider getting some contraceptives, just saying!" Now that would be the BOMB!!!!! I'm going to have to submit a suggestion to FRER although they are still not listening to my demands to bring back the old tests and change back to the antibody, dye, and chemicals they used to use inside the tests before they changed it all and stole the reigning Queen of pregnancy test's crown (which she had had for a VERY long time) But they are trying to get all "modern and tech" on us, so maybe they would listen to the confetti test? :rofl: I want one now....But only if I had a clear line on a strip first!! lol

Following. So Strang your getting lines that early. Maybe O'd earlier? Curious where this goes....good luck!
Btw I see your have a huge dip on your chart today...implantation dip maybe?

Okay, so these are all the same test, I was just having a time getting it to show. Just did like normal test, no double dye. I see a super, super faint line in person that is purple. Can you see what I'm talking about? I added pink dots to the test so you would know about where to be looking. Any tweakers in the house want to have a go at an invert or anything? Classic Girl? I'm 5DPO today, This was taken with evening urine. I think that it will end up being darker then yesterdays regular one. I also has what I'm pretty sure was IB yesterday, it was just a small dot of pink tint on the TP when I wiped and nothing else. About the size of a quarter, slightly larger. Hmm....this is interesting. Also had a backache/cramps prior to the "IB"(maybe) and have had tender/sore breasts off and on for the past couple days. Constipation (TMI) as well.

Attachments

• 5DPO SUPER, SUPER, FAINT LINE 004 (640x480).jpg
    5DPO SUPER, SUPER, FAINT LINE 004 (640x480).jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 49
  • 5DPO SUPER, SUPER, FAINT LINE 005 (640x480).jpg
    5DPO SUPER, SUPER, FAINT LINE 005 (640x480).jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 25
  • 5DPO SUPER, SUPER, FAINT LINE 028 (480x640).jpg
    5DPO SUPER, SUPER, FAINT LINE 028 (480x640).jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 38
  • 5DPO SUPER, SUPER, FAINT LINE 031 (480x640).jpg
    5DPO SUPER, SUPER, FAINT LINE 031 (480x640).jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 35
You can't get a positive until you implant, so if you only implanted yesterday, it would be at least a few days before you get a positive. I think you need to take a breath, you either ovulated and implanted early, or it's a negative result at the moment. Give yourself a few days, and then maybe at the weekend do a normal test. Fingers crossed for you, but trust me, I've done what you're doing, and you'll drive yourself crazy xx

You can't get a positive until you implant, so if you only implanted yesterday, it would be at least a few days before you get a positive. I think you need to take a breath, you either ovulated and implanted early, or it's a negative result at the moment. Give yourself a few days, and then maybe at the weekend do a normal test. Fingers crossed for you, but trust me, I've done what you're doing, and you'll drive yourself crazy xx

Really? You absolutely, felt the need to say that so much, that you took the time to write it down. Do you just enjoy being rude? This is for fun and to pass the time, well, until you showed up. What exactly am I so tightly wound up about that I need to take a breath and give myself a few days for? That was a normal test BTW and you would of known that had you actually taken the time to READ the thread instead of just assuming that you knew what I had done. And they are my tests anyways, so I think I'll do what I want with them. I'll double dye them all if I want. What is it to YOU??? You've done what I'm doing? Well I'm not going crazy over here, so I guess I'm doing what you think I am. I have an anaylitical mind, get bored, and like to experiment. So what. Only two of those tests were even double dyed btw, the rest of them were done how you should do them if you want accurate results. I'm not a moron. It's not like I'm going to double dye a test and and when/if a line comes up, I'm all the sudden going to announce that I'm absolutely pregnant. I don't like the way you came across in your comment and if my testing bothers you that much then just don't follow my thread. Because I hate to break it to you but I have about 200-300 tests in my closet and I will continue to test as I please, and I think I'm allowed to do that. And I'm pretty sure that I'm allowed to post a thread about it and put up the pics.

Really? You absolutely, felt the need to say that so much, that you took the time to write it down. Do you just enjoy being rude? This is for fun and to pass the time, well, until you showed up. What exactly am I so tightly wound up about that I need to take a breath and give myself a few days for? That was a normal test BTW and you would of known that had you actually taken the time to READ the thread instead of just assuming that you knew what I had done. And they are my tests anyways, so I think I'll do what I want with them. I'll double dye them all if I want. What is it to YOU??? You've done what I'm doing? Well I'm not going crazy over here, so I guess I'm doing what you think I am. I have an anaylitical mind, get bored, and like to experiment. So what. Only two of those tests were even double dyed btw, the rest of them were done how you should do them if you want accurate results. I'm not a moron. It's not like I'm going to double dye a test and and when/if a line comes up, I'm all the sudden going to announce that I'm absolutely pregnant. I don't like the way you came across in your comment and if my testing bothers you that much then just don't follow my thread. Because I hate to break it to you but I have about 200-300 tests in my closet and I will continue to test as I please, and I think I'm allowed to do that. And I'm pretty sure that I'm allowed to post a thread about it and put up the pics.

Wow. I genuinely didn't mean to be rude, and had been following your thread from the start, and commented before too. I know how much it hurts when you want something and you start to think you've got it. I didn't realise you just enjoy peeing and double dying etc. I apologise; all I was suggesting is that testing every day when you aren't seeing what you want to can just end up hurting you emotionally, and sometimes having a break from that is good - obviously that is my opinion and you don't have to agree with it. I don't think attacking me for it was necessary, when I said it from a place of kindness. I have suffered from depression after a miscarriage and then thinking I was pregnant and not being, so I know how difficult it can be, and to be honest, it felt like you desperately want them to be positive, which is completely understandable - I feel like that, but then seeing lots of negatives isn't good for you, especially if you actually are pregnant as the little bean won't need that anxious stress (easier said than done though, I know). Obviously from the multiple testing and double dyeing etc I got the wrong impression that you were really hoping for a positive (which I would completely understand), and didn't realise that you were just doing it because of boredom etc - I'm sorry I got the wrong impression - obviously I transferred my own feelings about seeing a BFP on to you.

Like I said, good luck to you, and I really do hope you get a BFP.

Wow. I genuinely didn't mean to be rude, and had been following your thread from the start, and commented before too. I know how much it hurts when you want something and you start to think you've got it. I didn't realise you just enjoy peeing and double dying etc. I apologise; all I was suggesting is that testing every day when you aren't seeing what you want to can just end up hurting you emotionally, and sometimes having a break from that is good - obviously that is my opinion and you don't have to agree with it. I don't think attacking me for it was necessary, when I said it from a place of kindness. I have suffered from depression after a miscarriage and then thinking I was pregnant and not being, so I know how difficult it can be, and to be honest, it felt like you desperately want them to be positive, which is completely understandable - I feel like that, but then seeing lots of negatives isn't good for you, especially if you actually are pregnant as the little bean won't need that anxious stress (easier said than done though, I know). Obviously from the multiple testing and double dyeing etc I got the wrong impression that you were really hoping for a positive (which I would completely understand), and didn't realise that you were just doing it because of boredom etc - I'm sorry I got the wrong impression - obviously I transferred my own feelings about seeing a BFP on to you.

Like I said, good luck to you, and I really do hope you get a BFP.

I'm sorry. I shouldn't of reacted that way. There was just something in the "tone" and the way that you wrote it that seemed condescending and rude on my. If you didn't mean for it to come across that way, then I genuinely apoligize for biting your head off. My hormones have been crazy and I over reacted to it, on impluse, which I should NOT have done. I'm sorry, truly. I know that you meant from a place of support and I was just being a bitch bc of the mood swings I've been having, which is NOT an excuse as I am an adult and responsible for my own actions and words, no matter the circumstances. I genuinely apologize and hope that you forgive me for being an grade A ass. :cry:

So this is yesterday's test, now that it is dry. I want to add a link in about these particular test so that you ladies can see what the actually manufacturer says about the sensitivity of them and lines that appear outside of the time limit.

 Early pregnancy associated with a low level of hCG may show color development
after the 3 minute procedure time. If a negative result is obtained but pregnancy is
suspected, hCG levels may be too low or urine may be too dilute for detection.
Another specimen should be collected after 48–72 hours and tested. If waiting 48
hours is not medically advisable, the test result should be confirmed with a
quantitative hCG test. ( I just pulled it from the pdf, instead of linking it in)

Attachments

• BestPicBNB.jpg
    BestPicBNB.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 38
  • BestPicBNBUpload Invert.jpg
    BestPicBNBUpload Invert.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 27
Okay I've been using these for a while now, and I've NEVER had anything come up that made me even think it was anything but a BFN. Can you ladies so this? It's SUPER faint, but I swear I can see a faint pink line. (the test line is pink, the control line is blue, they are dual dye tests) Am I seeing things? I can see it in the photo's on my CP too.

Attachments

• FRER and QuicVue 7DPO 9.13.16 091 (640x480).jpg
    FRER and QuicVue 7DPO 9.13.16 091 (640x480).jpg
    17 KB · Views: 29
  • FRER and QuicVue 7DPO 9.13.16 093 (640x480).jpg
    FRER and QuicVue 7DPO 9.13.16 093 (640x480).jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 23
  • FRER and QuicVue 7DPO 9.13.16 094 (640x480).jpg
    FRER and QuicVue 7DPO 9.13.16 094 (640x480).jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 27
Im blind:shrug: can you try taking a pic with the light on the test and not th shadow of your phone? I can see the faint line on the other tests bfore this post though :winkwink:

i think i can make out a line, but try in a different light with a flash on and see how it goes.

i think i can make out a line, but try in a different light with a flash on and see how it goes.

I hate how BNB change the quality of the pics, bc when I pull them up in my pc gallery I can see it just fine, then when I upload them, they are horrible. And those test have a film on them so a flash would just make it where you can't see anything. believe me, I took like 100 photo's from different angles, with the shadow without it, etc, etc. Those three were the only one's that it showed up in. I'll try uploading them with tinypic and see if that changes anything...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->