*Better PICS (by tinypics) I THINK I SEE SOMETHING!*4DPO......Is this even Possible?

https://i66.tinypic.com/20tp8hz.jpg

I think you can see it best in this one below:
https://i64.tinypic.com/2q393d1.jpg

https://i65.tinypic.com/ojpqp.jpg

And I tried to play with the contrast/brightness on this one, so maybe you could see it better, not sure it helped though, lol
https://i64.tinypic.com/2a91c7q.jpg

I think i can see something faint!

Yay! I literally have never had even slightest inkling of thinking I saw something on these test, no evaps, no nothing. Absolute NADA. Really, I was starting to think they were dud tests bc they are expired a little.

Well, if I had taken the time to actually think about that wondering, I would of remembered that I knew they were not dud test's and that they work fabulously.......bc I had sent out a bunch of them for free to a few momma's that were having issue's with progression on their PT's and were getting worried, so I sent them lab quality tests in hopes that they would work better and show their progression better, bc the quality control of these tests are better then HPT's so the dye in each one is the same, and all that jazz. And, BTW, they TOTALLY did work beautifully! And now we have momma's who are at peace, happy, and wonderfully growing super sticky little beans in their wombs! So- Happy I could them, BTW, makes my heart warm thinking about it :cry::cloud9::hugs:

So anyways, even an inkling of anything on those test has me wondering if maybe, just maybe we actually caught an egg this cycle! Which would be totally AWESOME! Come on definitive :bfp: YOU should get way darker soon so I can claim my glory to fame with a blazing :bfp: :rofl:

Not seeing anything yet, good luck!!

Thanks! I'll have to do a photoshop of one with arrows for where the line should be, bc it's not like most test, where they are evenly spaced. I'll post a pic of a positive one and then a blank one with arrows for where a pink line should appear.

OnErth. I've been thinking abouut you a lot here lately, was starting to wonder if we had both decided to take a break from TTCing after the last cycle and instead of us both breaking our take a break, it had just been me that didn't follow through with. I've been looking out for you in the threads, but hadn't seen you. PM me if you would like to talk privately BIG :hugs

OnErth. I've been thinking abouut you a lot here lately, was starting to wonder if we had both decided to take a break from TTCing after the last cycle and instead of us both breaking our take a break, it had just been me that didn't follow through with. I've been looking out for you in the threads, but hadn't seen you. PM me if you would like to talk privately BIG :hugs

We took the break for Aug. We arent doing much this cycle but FE and timed BD.

I am just coming to a place of acceptance. :hugs:

I haven't been testing honestly. Just charting. My chart went triphasic a few days ago, enough so for FF to alert me to it. It's never done that before. lol. (meaning FF has never done that) I did some stupid experiments last night with used negative PT's and adding new dye to them, and I got strong lines on a CB, a FRER, and Cheapie MS. Interesting, but not sure that it means anything. I got a super faint line on CB a few days ago, but I don't trust it so not sure at this point. My FMU is crap normally so I'm hesitant to test with it.

Thank you. Im going to try adding some herbal sup's and geritol to see if it helps. I ordered femiprin- a mix a of Vitex and a couple others, black cohosh, folate, B complex, and geritol. I think there was something else but I cant remember right now. Hopefully they help. Fx'd

Fingers crossed for you that this helps :)

Well, I've heard a lot of great things about the vitex, esp, when you have cycle's that are all over the place like mine are. The black cohosh I found out about in medical journals and you only take it for the beginning of your cycle not after O. Supposidly there is a baby at the bottom of every bottle of Geritol, so we shall see, lol. The geritol doesn't have folate in it, so that's why on that one, and the B's are supposed to be really good at helping as well. I found a lot of reasearch in medical journals for several dif supp's but I couldn't afford to get them all right now. Very high doses of Vit C are supposed the be great for count, morphology, motility, and ability to fertilize for men all in less then 60 day's the research on that on was fascinating. That will be what I buy next.

Oh, I also added something called "DIM" which is basically a compound of green super foods you take if you are not getting them in your regular diet- which I'm not. It say's on the bottle- "DIM provides the essentials of cruciferous vegetables like broccoli and cabbage in an easy to swallow quick release capsule. It is beneficial for it's ability to support normal hormone metabolism and healthy cell development." So I can't see it hurting anything, right, lol?

I'm thinking about starting a thread for those of us who have been trying for 6+ months with no BFP and would like to do like a supplement challenge with me.... I wonder if anyone else would do it with me? A lot of them have to be done in the first half of your cycle so women would have to order pretty quickly or go to the store to buy them, but they were half price on Amazon then when I looked in at my rite aid, so I ordered instead, they should be here tom.

Sorry about this :cry:

Thank you so much. It really does help to see all the positive and encouraging support from the ladies on here. It definitely makes it easier to keep trying and stay positive about it. I was so hoping that bc it took so long to conceive my first LO that I would catch a break when trying for the second, which it still hasn't been too long, so hopefully - Fx'd - it will happen soon......sigh..... :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->