Art box set
Paint your own dinosaurs
Liquid motion bubble timer
Crayola book
Crayola super tips colouring pens
Colour your own t-shirt
Sonic the Hedgehog light
Calendar

Not finished yet but it's a good start and I'm feeling more organised now. Holly also wants money and clothes.

Bought James some Minecraft clothes. He loves Minecraft and also loves wearing it too.

I can't believe it's Christmas day 5 weeks today!

I definitely need to sort myself out. Love what you've picked up so far.
Reminds me that my littles really love those fidget tubes that crinkle or whistle when you swing them round...need to add them to my list.

Geez Bev, you're on top of things. Well done you!

I always say I'll wrap as I go, but NOPE
NEVER happens
I always find myself in the wee hours of Christmas morning still wrapping :rofl:
I'm a glutton for punishment what can I say

Some really nice things! Love the tshirt to colour in yourself, that might be an idea for mine too!

I put the Christmas tree up today since I'm off work. I haven't decorated it though as the kids love doing that. I never was allowed to help decorate the tree even once as a kid, so it's important to me every year that I let the kids decorate it for as long as they wish to. I thought I'd lost the Christmas tree but turns out I had put it into a different box last year. I'll post photos once it's all been decorated :xmas9:

Wr always let the kids help too. I may have to move a few this year though as Reuben has put about 6 baubles on the same branch :haha:

Wr always let the kids help too. I may have to move a few this year though as Reuben has put about 6 baubles on the same branch :haha:

I remember when mine used to do that. I'd redistribute them overnight :haha:

:haha:
My OCD is just too severe to let them help :haha: but I usually leave out a few decorations for them to put up and I do let them help decorate the rest of the house.
Weird thing is though that I was never "allowed" to help either but for us it was meant as a wonderful surprise and festive moment to be let in on xmas Eve with the tree all sparkling. It is such a fond memory for me and when I grew older and started helping my mum, Christmas lost a lot of its magic for me. But I guess it was different as the tree only ever went up just before the actual xmas celebration, on Xmas Eve.

:haha:
My OCD is just too severe to let them help :haha: but I usually leave out a few decorations for them to put up and I do let them help decorate the rest of the house.
Weird thing is though that I was never "allowed" to help either but for us it was meant as a wonderful surprise and festive moment to be let in on xmas Eve with the tree all sparkling. It is such a fond memory for me and when I grew older and started helping my mum, Christmas lost a lot of its magic for me. But I guess it was different as the tree only ever went up just before the actual xmas celebration, on Xmas Eve.

That does sound lovely! :D

Oh it looks wonderful! :xmas9:

We've got to get all new lights, but I usually let the kids decorate on their own. With the Littles it's like you get a new tree look each day. It's so funny how they've all enjoyed rearranging ornaments.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->