Bevziibubble's Christmas Journal!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bevziibubble

Reaction score
I thought I would start a Christmas journal to keep track of ideas and purchases etc! :xmas6:

Ideas for Holly :
A bike
LOL Dolls

Ideas for James :
He is vehicle mad, so any toys with wheels will be a hit. And he is obsessed with bridges too!

I'm looking forward to doing Elf on the Shelf again this year, it was so much fun last year :xmas12:

Following. When are you planning on starting your shopping?

Hi! Probably next month. We will get the smaller presents first and then get the bike closer to the time as it will be more difficult to hide!

Hi! Probably next month. We will get the smaller presents first and then get the bike closer to the time as it will be more difficult to hide!

Good idea! I've got a 5 foot dolls house in the attic spare bedroom covered with a bed sheet. It'll be a miracle if she doesn't see it before her birthday ( which isn't till Feb!) 😂

We have a big store cupboard on the landing but it's already packed, so I'll have to sort that out! Last year DD opened it and almost saw her Christmas presents, so I fitted a lock on the top of the door so it didn't happen again!

Not yet. We will have a look in Smyths. Sad that Toys R Us has closed down now :(

I bought Holly a LOL doll but gave it to her already, oops! It's one of the little sister range and it was only £5.99.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"