Bexxie is possibly in labour.....

Hi still sitting here,they wanted me to go in,but i want to stay at home.

I just tried the sex and what a performance! Anyway have done that now so hopefully....you never know.

I am in pain,pain now but it is all so spaced out like 8-11 then goes 20-30 mins apart this is not fair!

Chloe was sooooo quick with waters breaking and thats it fully dilated in matter of hours,grrrrr.

This will prob go on all week now,poor Dave keeps saying you ok sweetie and I am like yes but I feel so bad for him too,bless him.

Bex

Aww hunny, keep your chin up
Used to really irritate me when OH asked if i was ok, what the hell did he think i felt like???!!!
still replied wi yeah am fine darling:)

I thinkyou best staying at home as long as poss then at least you can diddle about to try and take your mind of it

Fingers crossed will be soon for you hunny:hugs:

Oh bexxie I will need to keep checking this thread all night to see. Fingers crossed it happens soon for you.

Get Dave to update us as soon as poss or ur text buddy!xxxx:hugs:

OOh how exciting Bexxie!! Hope baby doesnt keep you waiting to long ! Good luck hun xxx

Pains have tailed off am sitting here so pissed off it is unreal,glad i trusted my gut instincts and stayed at home. I dont know now when she will be here,wish my waters would go or something,what I have to remember though is I am not term yet i still have 9 days to go. She is moving loads which is good I guess I just feel in limbo at the moment,horrid feeling perhaps I have another three weeks of this?

Thanks Bex.x

:hugs: I hope she comes out for you soon!:hugs:

:hugs: oh Bexxie i so hope she comes out soon for u! Good luck
x

How are you today Bexxie?

Hope you dont keep on having false starts, they are a pain!

xx

Hi Girls

Had a crappy nights sleep after ringing CD and begging to come in as pains intesified so much I thought I was dying (can you believe that?) Had a bitch of a MW say Take some paracetamol and have a bath and go bed WTF and shall i have a home birth whilst I am at it with just Dave to help.

Anyway she was right and the pains went,I feel very tired,uncomfy and pissed off today. This is either very very slow labour or false dont know which?

Thanks girls

Bex

aww i feel for you so much, i had this for a couple of weeks before Coby.

Have you tried all the wifes tales..

Sex
Curry
Speed bumps

xx

Tried only sex really will do some more pineapple
lol

oh yes i forgot about the pinapple thing.

Good Luck!

xx

Aww bex .. hope the lo arrives soon .. cant be much fun not knowing :hugs:

Keep popping on for updates .. lol .. hoping to see one that says its the real thing.

xx

Bex I really hope things speed up for you babe....that must be awful!!

Get jumping up and down FGS shake her down LOL!!

Keep us posted babe :hugs: x

Bexxie I really thought i'd come on today and find that you'd had youre lo. Pineapple has to be fresh not tinned aparently and it hasn't worked for me lol. Beenhaving some everyday for past 2 weeks, but nothing:cry:Never know hunni we could both pop together at this rate.

Not fully up on all this position of cervix thing all i know is mines long at the mo but is soft so ok to induce (would have been better if soft and short ) and looking at notes 2cm dilated. HAd a sweep today and been getting niggles all day but like you they not really up to much.

Keeping fingers crossed that lo arrives really soon for you. Keep us posted and :hugs:

well just cried in the school playground with the pain,got in the bath and they were coming every 5 mins in the bath and i have been out about 10 mins and altho tummy stopped going hard I feel in so much pain it is a joke.

Caroline: I have bought Two pineapples both of which will be eaten tonight they are fresh as the enzymes are not the same in tinned.
When are you being induced? this baby will be another week you watch. weird thing and I dont know if anyone can help on this,when you have a contraction start does it feel like you want a wee just as it goes hard

bex

omg stop having baths!! lol

they slow and even stop laubour pains before your in established labour.

When you get more pains run up and down the stairs, go for a long walk, any light excersise should bring it on more, then you can have your baby :D

xx

aww hun i hope it speeds up for you very soon

omg stop having baths!! lol

they slow and even stop laubour pains before your in established labour.

When you get more pains run up and down the stairs, go for a long walk, any light excersise should bring it on more, then you can have your baby :D

xx

I got told if it was tru labour then a bath will make it the contractions more intense but if it is not true labour it stops them- My midwife told me that why they always tell ladies who ring to have a bath and paracetamol, this is the way to see if it is true labour or a practice run.
I know everyone gets told different

When I was in labour with Alex when I got into the bath my contractions slowed from every 2 mins to every 4-5 mins.

I would eat the pineapple, drink a gallon of raspberry leaf tea, rub some clary sage (with sweet almond oil/grapeseed oil) into your bump and have some vigorous sex and make sure dh does the deed and you rest with your legs in the air afterwards ;)

Whatever is happening it's definately your body getting into the swing of things and your little girl getting into position so try to think positive. A couple of paracetamol and a hot water bottle to your back should ease things a bit, or a tens machine should take the edge off of things.

Hope this doesn't drag on too long for you, you'll be meeting your LO soon though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->