• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Bexxie!!!!

ewwwww thanks for that thought Cat aint done one of them in 12.5 years I think he would pass out from shock or delight,lol

I just phoned up the CDS to say look is this a "show" and she said she thought it was discharge (now TMI here) so if it is like wallpaper paste and this miuch of then there must be something wrong with me coz I aint never seen discharge like this. Anyone descibe exactly what their shows were like?

bex

The only way I can describe it (before going to throw up) was like oooodles of disgusting snot :( sorry, but you did ask, and there was plenty of it too! x

The only way I can describe it (before going to throw up) was like oooodles of disgusting snot :( sorry, but you did ask, and there was plenty of it too! x

Yes it was the same for me, musuc plug was just like snot! I lost my musus plug about 4 weeks before I had Ella, you usually loose this a couple of weeks before actual labour, so loosing it may or maynot be a sign of anything, Then when I had my actual show, when I had been induced and my cervix had started to dilate efface, it was snot streaked with blood! lovely!

so your musus plug you can loose up to about a couple of weeks before your due and this is clear snot like discharge

an actual show is discharge streaked with blood and this is a definate sign that your in the early stages of labour becuse it means your cervix has started to dilate and efface.

so I have lost my plug and not my show then? Is that right? i want to have my show.lol lol

I am getting so impatient especially seeing Kinas gorgeous babe on her birth story
Does everyone get this impatient?

bex

I did ... got induced and thought GREAT!! this is it ...
Took me till the 3rd go lmao!
xxx

Yeah, you have lost your plug babe....

Cor yeah I was desperate....I was talking to Wobs one day moaning that I had had enough of it all, and luckily the next day is when they agreed to induce me, that calmed me down no end as I had a date to look forward to, there was no more not knowing.....

But like Imi, there was a delay, the day I went in they were too busy to start me off then there was more excuses, so I had to wait til the next day, but Alfie thought "I aint taking any chances" so started his own way into the world that next day and saved them inducing me :)

Your prob having more thick discharge as the babies head has engaged their is a lot more blood flow and pressure on the area which is stimulating it a lot more to producing it.

I found . . . sorry for this . . .the difference is one colour, my show was like a pinkish colour but also it was like a blob of blamanche, it was more of a lump than just sticky wet stuff. It wobbled like jelly and was more of a solid lump of stuff coming away that was unmistakable.

Hi

Just got back from MW,apparantely it was my show and funny thing was,was she was the MW from Chloe and hasnt done for 6 years came in today to cover sickness,she also guessed weigth right with chloe spot on and she is saying this one will be little under 8lb so we shall see on that one.

She said baby is all way down now totallly engaged couldnt feel her head (?) and basically it wont be long. I have had a whole pineapple and walked to school and back (1mile round) also had some raspberry leaf tea and am going to attack dave later in the hope it will bring on contractions,lol poor Dave he will just have to grin and bear it.

So I am guessing end of week but hey could still be here the start of April,lol

Thanks girls theres my little update!

Bex

Great news Bex ... Get the caster oil out too!!!

Hope you give dave a bg tea or the poor bugger won't have any energy!!

Hope she gets a wriggle on hun!!
xxx

Ohhhhhhhh good luck Bex! Alfie never did engage, not even for the birth:cry:

Keep us posted hun! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs