Beyonce preggo or faking it?

luckybreak

Reaction score
I don't understand why people think beyonce is lying about her pregnancy? some say that her dancing and high heels shows she is not pregnant and that she is really going thru the motions because they are planning to adopt a newborn and make it look like it is theirs...a lot of people think this video shows that her bump is fake because it folds over? what do u guys think? fake or not?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9tb8hsRwP4

I really don't know.. looks fishy but who is to say? Maybe she just wanted a bump early.

I think she is pregnant Sometimes depending on the clothing you wear it can appear to make your bump fold, especially giving that she could be wearing a support belt, or a pair of support undies under her dress. I know that when my support belly in my shorts would roll down (before my tummy got big enough to stretch it properly) It would give my baby bump a "fake" appearance, or the appearance that it was a crease there, which could appear to have been folded if it slipped down at just the right time.

I guess.... I just don't know like I would see my bump folding but I am fat so i already have a folding bump but she is skinny with a flat stomach shouldn't that just grow a bit stronger than floppy? lol so weird.

I do think she was wearing a fake bump in this clip, purely because people were expecting to see a baby bump.

I know how frustrating it is not to have a bump for ages, so id say she just felt a bit pressurised.

I defo think she is pregnant though because when she announced it, some of the papers had pictures of her in a bikini with an obviously swollen tummy.

I know that at 19.5 weeks with my already nice big belly if I bend over it does change shape. If I lay down it appears smaller than when standing up. I could easily see her wearing an enhancement to get more publicity. I mean after she announced her pregnancy sales of her album boomed. Many of speculated that is why she even announced her pregnancy at the awards to begin with.

Though I have seen other pictures of her and sometimes she looks huge and other times she looks like she is still barely showing. I know different clothes can affect the look so who knows? lol

She said she is expecting her baby in February which puts her about 5 months or so? I dont know why people think is fake though..but I have seen her wearing those huge heels and dancing like a nut...I know people are pregnant differently but I Know after shaking my money maker like she did I would be hurling lol

I actually thought something was strange before I heard the rumor that she was faking it. I kept hearing these dumb stories about her craving "pickle ice cream" and things that just sounded made up and cliched. There have been plenty of celebrity pregnant women that you didn't hear something on the news about their pregnancy every other day, and it was seeming strange to me. When someone told me there was a rumor of her pregnancy being fake, it actually clicked in my mind, like all the other stories I heard were kind of contrived. Who knows though, I could easily be wrong, it did seem strange to me though.

I'm 21 weeks. My bump changes daily from big to small to floppy to hard. Sometimes it phases through all of those shapes in one day! She's used to dancing like a maniac in heels- I wouldn't judge her by our standards. Some women run miles when preggo- I get breathless running for the bus!

My baby is due March 1st and my bump does not fold, ever, even if I bend over it stays round. Every body is different but just saying...

Wouldn't someone due around Feb be closer to 30 weeks if I am due April 8th and I am 20 weeks? I just checked and giving her a due date of Feb 15th would make her 27 weeks preggo. (I have no idea when she is due in Feb)

I did hear her say that she does not wear maternity clothes. I know not everyone needs to, but at almost 30 weeks she seems rather small? I am big for 20 weeks but I think my belly is bigger than hers. lol

OK enough conspiracy theories for me tonight. I just wanted to add extra thoughts. :)

Sometimes my belly will fold, but nothing like that, that looks totally fake to me.
I wished they would just stop messing with everyones heads for publicity. If she does have a surragate, I don't understand why she would fake that, its nothing to be ashamed of.

I am not judging her on her heels, I mean victoria beckham I think is her name went to the Royal wedding pregnant and with heels that made her look like she was walking on her toes, I am just saying I could not do it.

Wouldn't someone due around Feb be closer to 30 weeks if I am due April 8th and I am 20 weeks? I just checked and giving her a due date of Feb 15th would make her 27 weeks preggo. (I have no idea when she is due in Feb)

I did hear her say that she does not wear maternity clothes. I know not everyone needs to, but at almost 30 weeks she seems rather small? I am big for 20 weeks but I think my belly is bigger than hers. lol

OK enough conspiracy theories for me tonight. I just wanted to add extra thoughts. :)

*edited, whoops I totally did my math backwards lol! Your math would be correct, I am due february 22nd and am 26 weeks, so that sounds right (now that my brain is functioning)

I'm due February 22nd and I am at 26 weeks right now, so she would be somewhere between 23-27 weeks I think (depending on when in february she was due). I think. If I'm wrong I am really confused lol

lol you are not the only one.. people keep asking when is she due they have no clue how far along she is and when she is due...here is a link people showed about her bump https://cdn.mediatakeout.com/52384/...ge-looks-about-13-or-14-months-along-now.html I love beyonce and all her songs and I just started to get intrigue as to why they think it is fake so i saw this photos..people were saying her bumps looks huge but her boobs are still the same...not everybody's boobs grow do they?

shes either wearing a fake bump thing (but i still think shes pregnant shes probably at that stage where she thinks she looks fat instead of pregnant) orrrr its the material of the dress.. i really think she is pregnant though. As for jessica.. im not sure because had yoyo weight for years now..

Interesting!!

Someone commented that link saying she wears a cushion to "protect her belly".. Those pics look like she is due tomorrow. The blue shirt is pretty sheer though and I swear I can spot a pillow under there too. :shrug:

If she IS going the surrogate route, maybe she is faking the pregnancy to essentially protect the other woman and the baby because if it got out in the open that someone else was carrying their child, then that poor woman would get harassed by the media and fans.

We grow differently I just like mulling over "the evidence." lol

I don't think she's faking it. I googled her pregnant in a bikini on some beach and she definitely has a belly. Also I did some detective work and googled pics of her in a bikini pre-pregnancy and her belly button is much more deep and smaller than what it is in the pics when she's pregnant. Her BB has kinda stretched out and flattened out in the pregnant bikini pic.

Lol, I have no life :/

Goodness, how ridiculous. Surely with the unlimited resources she has at hand, if she was going to fake a bump then she would get an actual realistic bump? Like one that doesnt fold?! :dohh:

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->