Beyonce preggo or faking it?

I just find it really offensive that anyone would speculate about someone faking a pregnancy. Can you imagine how you would feel if you heard someone saying that you were too big/too small/your boobs hadn't grown/your bump "folds"/you were obviously using a surrogate? You'd be on bnb whining and looking for support.

Yes she's celebrity but she's also a human being going through a very personal and emotional experience - as we all well know.

She IS pregnant and due in February apparently! And apparently Kelly Rowland let slip it was a girl! xx

There was a lady over the school pregnant and still wearing the highest sky scraper heels ever just before she gave birth!!! But the bump folding looked odd!!! Hmm maybe she can't have children and wants to adopt a baby bit doesn't want the world sticking their nose in??? I say however she gets her baby I wish her well!

I still wear high heels and go out dancing and I'm 23 weeks pregnant. :shrug:

I'm due February 19th and am nearly 27 weeks, so roughly 6 months along.

I can understand her still wearing heels etc, I mean being a celeb must be hard enough but being a pregnant celeb there must be so much pressure to still conform to a certain image.

My bump definitely doesn't 'fold', and I can't suck it in or anything but as this would be her first child then her muscles haven't been stretched out yet and we all know how different our bodies and bumps are just from some of the bump threads there have been. She could well have been wearing maternity spanx or something, I've worn a pair of those before and they squeeze your bump in quite a lot and when going from sitting to standing etc could easily give your bump a bit of a distorted look.

I like to believe she is pregnant as I'd hate to think somebody felt too ashamed or whatever to admit to adopting or using a surrogate, those things in itself are wonderful things to do in order to raise a child.

All the best to her!

X

IMO- it just looks like the flowy dress poofs out a bit when she sits down :shrug: This video is a little older too- she was probably around 20 weeks, I think.

Wouldn't someone due around Feb be closer to 30 weeks if I am due April 8th and I am 20 weeks? I just checked and giving her a due date of Feb 15th would make her 27 weeks preggo. (I have no idea when she is due in Feb)

I did hear her say that she does not wear maternity clothes. I know not everyone needs to, but at almost 30 weeks she seems rather small? I am big for 20 weeks but I think my belly is bigger than hers. lol

OK enough conspiracy theories for me tonight. I just wanted to add extra thoughts. :)

lool im due feb 19th and im overweight and im not really in mat cloths either lol i think because you can get really loose cloths really and my normal cloths were never overly tight lol . also im almost 27 weeks so your right close to 30 but if i wear a loose top you wouldnt even tell im preggers lol

and i think she is pregnant really shes used to dancing like that which is why she can shake her stuff so much i did dance at college so i shake it like no other! but as soon as i get home im recovering for a week lol so maybe thats the case for her :)

That is what my stomach does when I go to sit up from laying down so its just her abs pulling away. I also had a flat flat flat stomach before I was pregnant. Why would she fake pregnancy? I mean really? It's not like you can fake labour and giving birth to a baby too! She also kept it a secret for a fairly long time, if she was going to fake it I would imagine she would have came out with it months and months ago for the attention.

Wow... that part where she sits down... it actually looks like a cushion stuffed up here dress :/

My belly doesn't "fold" anymore, it did up until about 8 weeks ago because it was mainly bloat and fat lol. But now Harri's getting bigger it doesn't fold at all. I'm guessing that beyonce was more than like ALOT thinner than I was before, so I can't see that she would have any fat to actually fold at any time during her pregnancy.

But hey, right at the end they said she was pictured on a beach in a bikini with a belly... and there's no way you can fake a naked pregnant belly haha (as far as I can tell lol)

XxX

I'm guessing that beyonce was more than like ALOT thinner than I was before, so I can't see that she would have any fat to actually fold at any time during her pregnancy.

It's not fat folding, it's her abs pulling away making it look like folding from that angle.

No way would a bump fold like that. If she's lied then thats very sad. But there would be no point in lying so congrats to her and jay-z.

To the one who said you cant fake a naked preggy bump.. You'd be surprised how a little bit of Photoshop goes a longgg way and not that I think that specific pic is fake, but the media will do anything to achieve what they want (look at most ads)... This is coming from a graphics student who can fake a bump on a picture ;)

i wonder what the big deal is, its like so what if she is hiding that shes having a surrogate? she may not want to shout from the rooftops " i am infertile i need help concieving a baby" or im sure jay z wouldnt want the whole world to know etc. they are intitled to keep what ever they want to themselves. its a very personal thing. if it turns out she is having a surogate good for her if it turns out she is preggers good for her either way there having a baby weather she carries him./her or not :)

Nothing wrong with wearing heels! im still walking round in my sky scraper shoes! it doesnt mean your not pregnant! tho the folding bump does look odd, im around the same dates and mine is solid and deff doesnt look like that, tho every bump is different! but i can see why these people would lie they cant even go to a toilet without it being headlines, so imagine if something like that did get out, some people dont want the whole world to know! so i say let them do what they like, why should we care so much

xxxx

To me in this Beyonce video, it looks like her dress is folding, not her bump

The video does look a little strange I'll give you that. But in this pic https://naijanedu.com/beyonce-shows-off-baby-bump-in-croatia/
it look's like she has a linea nigra. :shrug:

I love Beyonce! and I agree with you Marley12389 her dress seems to be folding not her bump...and wearing heels have nothing to do with if your pregnant or not I still wear heels to work on a daily bases whatever or whenever I feel like wearing them...Im 24weeks and baby is almost 2 pounds and I dont wear maternity clothes since I only gained 7pounds and my bump is huge as I get huge with all my pregnancy...Beyonce is and forever be a superwoman she not gonna let a pregnancy stop her from dancing and being over the top but if you need proof that she is in fact pregnant go youtube her end of time video and you will see her shaking and better with her baby bump....#Beyonce#1fan

I don't know either, the other day I saw a pic of her in a sheer shirt, you could clearly see her belly, I think people just can't stand to see others happy!

The video does look a little strange I'll give you that. But in this pic https://naijanedu.com/beyonce-shows-off-baby-bump-in-croatia/
it look's like she has a linea nigra. :shrug:

what in the world is a linea nigra lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"