Beyond Devastated!

how awful of a man is he to treat you that way..that is someone you wouldn't want to be the sperm donor to your baby anyway cause it sounds like that all he would be. Good men do exist out there it just takes time patience and more patience..keep your chin up and God Bless you in the new year

i am so sorry that this happened to you. BUT i really do believe that he will get what's coming to him, and you will find someone WORLDS better.

My OH told me about 12 days ago that He doesn't want to try anymore and 3 Days ago told me he's decided to end our relationship due to being with someone else! Best christmas present ever...:cry: I feel like my world is falling apart!

Wow! I know it's not going to make you feel better to hear this right now, but it's sure better that you found out his nature NOW and not later. You'll fall in love again and you'll get your chance to create life with a better person. I'll be praying for you during this rough time. Good things are ahead...it just sucks right NOW.

:hug:

I feel for you honey. I am so sorry this has happened to you, what a prat for doing that at CHristmas time, terrible timing. I am a firm believer that things happen for a reason and I am sure in a little time you will have a family and be sharing it with someone truly special who deserves you.
Try to surround yourself with close family and friends who care about you. I am sorry and i hope you feel better soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->