Beyond happy! My story :)

LovingYou

Karinna and Willow's mom
Reaction score
for those of you who don't know my situation... let me explain!

I was with a guy named dylan for over 2 years. He was extremely abusive, and always threatened that if i got pregnant he would punch me in the stomach or whatever.

well when i fell pregnant, i was TERRIFIED! i waited until i was 15 weeks along, because someone told him on facebook and he called me and threatened me all kinds of stuff.

well he left me (go figure) and had absolutely nothing to do with me during my whole pregnancy. When karinna was born he told me that hes not paying any child support and refuses to pay a single penny for anything.

I met my amazing OH named alan, who i've known forever. Hes 25 and i'm 18, and hes my brother's best friend, so i've seen him and hung out with him for a long time. When karinna was about 2 weeks old, we started seeing each other and he became extremely caring and wonderful.

I was having a LOT of trouble with my ex, dylan. He would text me and call me and threaten me that he's going to sue me for full custody and such. So alan proposed to me and told me that he would do anything in the world for me and karinna. We had lots of talks and figured out the best way to go about this situation and realized the best thing to do would be to get Dylan to sign over his rights and have Alan adopt karinna as his legal daughter. So alan and i had a small family wedding on december 15th, and we have spent the last couple of weeks filling out paperwork like crazy for the adoption.

So we got a call the other day saying that on February 7th we have an appointment in the morning and the adoption will official! Alan's family and my family are attending. Its going to be the happiest day of our lives! When Karinna will officially be Alan's daughter. :cloud9:

I just wanted to share this with everyone, because some people are confused about missing the fact that i got married lol. He's the man of my dreams and saved me from my miserable nightmare that i have been living in for the last 3 years.

And hopefully before valentines day we will get our :bfp: so our amazing family can grow. :)

Ah congrats ! I was always wondering about karrinas bio dads story but never wanted to ask! That is amazing , Alan sounds like a really great guy! Hopefully you guys have another little bean cooking & we can all be pregnant together again!

thanks so much! i finally build up enough courage to tell everyone about karinna's real piece of shit father. he's really not worth talking about at all.
we are both hoping to have a little one in there this month, it would be perfect with vday and everything :)

yay!! baby :dust: all around!!!! and HUGE CONGRATS for your adoption!!!!

(hopefully we can all be bump buddies!!!!)

Aidens dad was the same way but we didnt get lucky enough for him to sign over his rights :( but sooooo happy u did!

Awwwwwwww :cry:
I love you Lisa :happydance:, I'm so happy for you

Aww Lisa, that's fantastic! I'm so happy for you! He sounds amazing! :hugs:

huge congrats on the adoption! that must be lovely for him and bet ur glad to have the other guy out of the picture x

Awwwwww, nice to hear a story with a happy happy ending!! Hope you all have a fab time on your adoption day :cloud9: and heres hoping to a BFP too! :D xxx

Awh congrats hun. I'm so glad things have turned out well. What a happy ending...or beginning! Hope you get your bfp..xx

awwwh, your OH sounds lovely!! :flower: happy for you and hope you get your BFP soooon!

Awwwww yay that sounds perfect, glad you have your amazing family :) good luck with your :bfp: hopefully i'll get mine this month too :D

That's such great news!! I hope it all goes well for you and you get your BFP very very soon.... You deserve it!!
:)

That's wonderfull!
Congratulations hun & good luck for your BFP! x

Love hearing such happy stories

Good luck TTC and I wish you and your family a very happy future :flower:

That's such a happy ending. He sounds amazing! I hope you get your :bfp: soon too xx

Aww Lisa I'm so happy for you!
Lots of congratulations!! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back