Beyond the 2WW

tharya

Reaction score
Ladies I need some help!

I'm past the 2WW (and it was a long and hard 2 weeks) but sadly I still don't have answers!

Heres my story (for those who haven't read this elsewhere):

I had all the usual conception symptoms (bloating, indigestion and then period like pain with no AF, however no spotting). I am now 18-19 DPO and NO sign of AF whatsoever (other than occasional damp cramping and very sore BBs!). I'm also exhausted most of the day (been working hard at the office, but still - I need NAPs very often).

AF still isn't here (she's 6 days late) and I have a string of negative BFNs :(

What's going on you think? Am I just late? This has never happened before so I'm really confused!

Oh, I visited my gyno who told me to "just wait and see" :thumb up:

Heeelp if you can :)

You could just be late, or be having a longer cycle. Go to a Doctor for a blood test! It would for sure tell if you were pregnant.

You could just be late, or be having a longer cycle. Go to a Doctor for a blood test! It would for sure tell if you were pregnant.

Thanks Buffyx for replying, I really appreciate it! What do you mean by a longer cycle? Does it take longer with some lades to show positive on home pregnancy tests? My cycle is 5 weeks but I'm just never late, its 5 weeks on the day every time.

I need to schedule that for first thing Monday morning…

Funny because my mom said she always tested negative on urine tests but I always thought thats just because it was a different era back then!

I think if your AF is always on time, it would show up positive on a HPT by 6 days post o! That's really very late. There are the small number of women though who don't have their BFP show up on HPT. You could be one. Id be going to a doctor to have them take blood if it were me :flower:

I'm in a similar boat right now- AF 3 days late but no sign of anything on super sensitive hpts. I feel like I could be pregnant. My last pregnancy was ectopic, but even then I had a bfp by 12 dpo. So who knows! I'm the extended wait with you! I had slight spotting when my AF was expected, so I thought I was out... but it didn't turn into AF. Who knows!!

I also think you should go to a doctor for a blood test. They're more definitive.
I'm also beyond the 2WW. It's frustrating, isn't it? You count down the days until you find out...and then you count some more! Arrggghh.
:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"