BF.......

Suz

~ I are a Nerd ~
Reaction score
.No AF yet, No BFP yet:hissy:Temp is still high.....I WANT MY BFP. Well now we will just have to wait a few days and Ill test again. But I have never been this late. :)

I took a test last night and came back and looked at it. I sware I saw a faint line, but TBH I think it is just evap. Not sure if it showed up within the 10 min. Then took my test with FMU no bfp. Will test again on Sunday girls. But No :witch: is a good thing. If this is not my month, I will be crushed. Boobies hurt, Im so so bloated today. But no real af cramps so that makes me happy. And when I do have af like cramps, they are alot milder than af ones. :headspin:

Suz my heart was in my MOUTH then!!!

Ohhh come ON BFP!!!!! Suz all the luck in the world im sending you LOADS of Vibes and baby dust!

Good luck sweetie!

xxx

FFs Suz I nearly fell off me chair with excitement lol

What tests are you using?

:dust:

We dont have the Clear Blue Reg ones on the shelf any more. Only the Digital ones and I dont like those. I always get a dud.

AccuClear. They look good. :blush: Sorry to get your hearts racing today.....Im going crazy waiting. But Im so Excited about not having AF yet. And Temp still above the Cover line. That has to be a good thing.

Want me to send you some CB???

You need a CB lol!!!

And yes i would say Deffo a good thing but im shite at this charting lark lol

*hunting E-bay for CB cheepies*

xxx

God that had me going too! Good luck Suz. I hope you get a BFP this month. :hugs: :dust:

omg suz!!!! i was shaking reading this!!!! please let teh witch stay away!!!!! please please please!!!

Suuuuuuzzzzzzzzz my heart sank then too!!!

Ill be keepin my fingers crossed i so hope its your turn! :hugs:

Oh i have everything crossed for you Fluzy xxxx:hugs:

I was so excited then i nearly wet myself woman, and my bladder control aint what it used to be!!!!!

:lol:

Thanks Gals, This is hard to wait. I am late on my AF. I really dont feel like AF is on its way. That makes me happy. :headspin: But Im going nuts. And I just know if the witch gets me Im going to be crushed.

I hope your BFP is just round the corner for you, keeping everything crossed for you xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"