Bfn 10/11dpo

Wish85

Pregnant with #2
Reaction score
Something kept telling me to test so I did but bfn. I know it's not over til af shows but now I feel like I'm out this month :hissy::hissy:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 67
try again tomorrow, it may just appear! FX!

I didn't geta BFP with my daughter till 13DPO and it was quitea squinter :).

Test again tomorrow with fmu good luck x

I would try again tomorrow. Good luck!

Tested again today - BFN :nope: AF is due Saturday so I'm not out until then :thumbup:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 48
I think I must have line eye cause I'm sure I see a hint of pink on the first test?

^ I'm with you. I thought i could see squinters on both tests. I don't normally say that very easily..

I think I must have line eye cause I'm sure I see a hint of pink on the first test?

^ I'm with you. I thought i could see squinters on both tests. I don't normally say that very easily..

Really? They look stark white to me but I've never been good at spotting the faint positives. I look at other people's and think bfn but then all the comments say BFP so I'm pretty hopeless lol

I really hope you girls are right and I see something soon. If not, there is always next month :thumbup: I'll test again tomorrow and probably every day until af shows or I get a bfp xx

Hi wish85, well im in the exact same boat as you!?! although i am not 100% sure when i ovulated so i am around 11/12 dpo today.... but my tests are still bfn. i have been having all the symptoms up until today, today they have seen to have all vanished.... except for the hunger. im not a symptom spotter by any means normally and we arent even trying to concieve however the though that i could be pregnant now doesnt sound so bad. i have been using a 10miu test however nothing showing as yet, probably out for the month. hope to get an update from your soon :)

Hi wish85, well im in the exact same boat as you!?! although i am not 100% sure when i ovulated so i am around 11/12 dpo today.... but my tests are still bfn. i have been having all the symptoms up until today, today they have seen to have all vanished.... except for the hunger. im not a symptom spotter by any means normally and we arent even trying to concieve however the though that i could be pregnant now doesnt sound so bad. i have been using a 10miu test however nothing showing as yet, probably out for the month. hope to get an update from your soon :)

Good luck & FX for you!!!

Bfn again today girls - don't think I'll test again now unless I'm late x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 50
I'm really seeing a squinter on your last test !

I'm really seeing a squinter on your last test !

It must just be the photo mummyof1 because in real life there is no hint of a line at all. Start white as far as I can see.

If AF doesn't show on Sat/Sun then I'll test but my gut instinct tells me I'm out this month xx

Fingers crossed for you!
BFNs suck :( make me so depressed every single time yet I always test early!
Hope you get your BFP

Fingers crossed for you!
BFNs suck :( make me so depressed every single time yet I always test early!
Hope you get your BFP

Thanks lovely, I'll be sure to update everyone if it miraculously turns into a BFP xx

Ah, well lets see for Saturday. i didnt bother testing today as i am not in the mood for another BFN....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->