Bfn 10/11dpo

Ah, well lets see for Saturday. i didnt bother testing today as i am not in the mood for another BFN....

I know what you mean, BFN's are disappointing but I can't help think we're still in with a chance until AF shows! This is only our first month TTC #2 & we're only half trying so as not to put too much pressure on ourselves & keep it fun so I won't be broken hearted if I'm not pregnant this cycle.
It took us 4 months last time so expect it to take at least that long, if not longer!
Hope to be hearing good news from you soon! x

Well I'm 1 day late but still bfn's..I don't feel at all like it's coming on either which is unusual for me. Just wanted to give you ladies an update x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 20
Normal photo

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 25
no AF for me either. Haven't tested, probably wait til tomorrow. .. Let me know. fx!!

no AF for me either. Haven't tested, probably wait til tomorrow. .. Let me know. fx!!

It's kinda frustrating. I just want to know either way! I have extremely regular 24/25 day cycles so it's a little odd for me. I probably had an annovulatory (?sp) cycle - it'd just be my luck my first cycle ttc lol

Keep me updated JGreef. Hope you get a bfp xx

Hi, well BFN for me today.... i think it may be my pcos acting up again :( anyway how are you? any news yet???

The :bfn: are so disheartening sorry girls but if no af there's still some hope
:dust:

Hi, well BFN for me today.... i think it may be my pcos acting up again :( anyway how are you? any news yet???

Sorry to hear about the bfn...

I got a blood test which was negative so I'm definitely not pregnant. Not actually sure what the hell is going on with me. No idea if I'm going to skip a period or will it just be super late? Now I have no idea when I'm going to ovulate again lol

Please keep me updated either way JGreef

ah, sorry to hear that, well two more bfn's.... anyway i really do think its my pcos and i cant have ovulated when i thought. well now its just to wait of AF....

ah, sorry to hear that, well two more bfn's.... anyway i really do think its my pcos and i cant have ovulated when i thought. well now its just to wait of AF....

AF ARRIVED YAY!! Haha I don't think I've ever been so excited to get AF. Obviously I would have preferred to be pregnant but I couldn't stand the not knowing what was going on. I'm just glad I have started a new cycle and can concentrate on TTC again.

I hope everything sorts itself out for you JGreef. Thanks so much for keeping me company over the past week and I hope you get your BFP soon xx

Sorry AF arrived, but happy you get to move on and try again instead of this cycle just dragging out. Good luck next cycle!! :flower:

Yay, thats awesome. all the best for your next cycle!!! Still no AF - the silly witch should really just come now....

Yay, thats awesome. all the best for your next cycle!!! Still no AF - the silly witch should really just come now....

Murphy's Law - AF shows when you don't want it to, but doesn't when you do want it to :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->