BFN, 10 dpo, anyone know a good story?

BrEeZeY

stay at home wifey&&momma
Reaction score
does anyone know of any success stories even tho they got BFN on 10dpo? i tested this morning and it killed me :cry: i kno its still early i was jst hoping.....

On FF chart gallery there are plenty of pregnancy charts where they get a BFN till day 13 or 14

Your not out till the witch gets you xxx

I'm in the same boat. 10dpo getting BFN's on IC Dipstrips and IC Cassettes, AF is due tomorrow or friday =(

What test did you use ?

hang in there! I got a BFN at 10dpo, then tested again yesterday (one day past AF) and got my BFP!! Tested again today and still BFP!!

Baby dust to you!

I'm in the same boat. 10dpo getting BFN's on IC Dipstrips and IC Cassettes, AF is due tomorrow or friday =(

What test did you use ?

i used the first response test the early response one

I am the same, 10dpo today, BFN, AF due Sunday/Monday but I feel defeated now :( as I had such high hopes that this was my month!

im not sure how many dpo i am, but af was expected on mon, and its now thurs, i did cheapie yesterday and it was bfn.... but i dont feel af is on way at all!!! i have sore boobs and keep peeing, gentle cramping, slightly sicky, have had weird vivid dreams last couple of weeks and just generally feel pregnant.... im gonna hold out till tomorrow then try a cb test... been trying for over a year so i am trying not to get my hopes up, feel like it cant be true, that i couldnt possibly be pregnant, after so many months of disappointment :( so fingers crossed for me!! and i'll keep mine crossed for all of u xx

ps i have a 27-28 day cycle and am never ever late.... i think i ov'd at about day 10....x

i did a FRER last thurs (9dpo) it was neg then monday (13dpo) i had a blazing positive so dont give up yet! x

i did a FRER last thurs (9dpo) it was neg then monday (13dpo) i had a blazing positive so dont give up yet! x

Congrats hun! im gonna wait till next monday to see if AF arrives and if not im going to test! so excited for you!! happy && healthy 9 months!!

aww congrats to you perfect21... and good luck to you BrEeZeY... unfortunately that damn :witch: has showed up earlier today, so disappointed, i felt so sure!! but i kept thinking it was to good to be true as we hadnt bd as much this month... oh well back to the start... BrEeZeY let us know how u get on wont u?! fx'd for u :dust: x

does anyone know of any success stories even tho they got BFN on 10dpo? i tested this morning and it killed me :cry: i kno its still early i was jst hoping.....

I just got my first BFP the day after my period was due and tested negative all the way up till then and it also was a very faint line:hugs:

My AF is due today but no sign of it yet (trying to not get my hopes up but it's hard when I am usually like clock work !) . If no AF by tomorrow morning I am gunna test using an FRER.....nervous !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->