BFN 10dpo-11dpo

Blondey2012

Reaction score
I am not sure where i OV but based on the last 3 cycles (31 days) I think I am 10/11dpo. Does anyone have any experience with FRER or IC tests? I never used them for my last pregnancy but this time I've been using them, got a negative FRER yesterday and a negative IC today.

I have every symptom possible though....

-Sore boobs
-Low and very soft cervix, it almost blends in and like so low it could fall out!
-Today i got creamy CM
-Bad back pains and twinges yesterday and today
-Tired and can not sleep at night no matter how hard i try i barley nod off before i wake.
-Pain in my hips and restless legs

Am I out or do these symptoms sound good? I got a positive 12dpo with my daughter but it faint!

Don't give up hope yet! Especially because you aren't sure what dpo you are! Implantation typically happen between 6-10dpo but as late as 12dpo! Then it takes at least 24-48 hours for HCG to be detected in your urine. So it's quite possible you are just implanting! OR you already implanted and now HCG will start picking up in your system. I would test in another 2 days or so! Just remember you're not out until the ugly :witch: shows her face!!

According to Ovia i am 10dpo today based on my last 3 cycles. Ive just checked back over my last posts when i was pregnant with my daughter and i got my BFP at 11dpo and that was my first test that month so don't know if it would have shown earlier.

BFN again today. I have 6 more IC's left so ill be doing one a day at this rate!

Definitely not out until the :witch: shows but I think typically during pregnancy your cervix rises up instead of going low. I wasnt able to reach mine a few days after O and still cant. Just got a bfp 2 days ago. Fx and :dust: to you!

https://whenmybaby.com/implantation-doubling-calculator.php

Check this link out... It's a calculator that simulates what your hgc level would be depending on what day you could have implanted and if your levels double every 48 hrs or ever 72..

I'm about 10dpo too and was negative on a frer this morning and with an 11 or 12 day leutal phase I'm due tomorrow. Supposedly frer is 98% accurate the day before a missed period (or some high percentage, I don't have the kit near me) but this isn't always the case, especially if your LP is short.

You're certainly not out yet!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"