• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

BFN 11DPO. AF DUE 18DPO. Still Hope?

TTCbabyF

Reaction score
I feel like I'm going crazy. The last two days my boobs have been SO sore and achy which is not like me. Last night my DP gave me his usual big hug and I jumped back in pain! (so not me), so this morning I tested and got a BFN :( It's bummed me a bit but I know I could still be way too early as AF isn't due for another week (I ovulate early at CD10/11)

Is there still hope? I might test Sunday morning as it'll be 14DPO, but deep down I know I should hold out!

Also, just wondering, the last 4 days I've had a nasty taste in my mouth as if I haven't eaten/brushed my teeth for days (to the point where I've brushed my teeth twice more during the day to try and get rid of it). Not sure if it's metallic or not, as not sure what that tastes like..

Is anyone in a similar? Anyone else waiting until the end of July for their BFP? Let's be buddies! :)

Hi TTCBabyF!! Strangely enough I am in exactly the same boat, even on the same day of AF due! I got what I think is serious IB spotting 6dpo, finally slowing down/almost gone today which is 11dpo but BFN this morning with 2 tests. :( Going crazy and I have had tons of MAJOR symptoms since 6dpo that I have never had in my life but they are almost gone today and now its just sides of boobs hurting and nipple sensitivity. Boo. Lets be buddies!

Me too. Should test Sunday, tested like a zillion times already and bfn after bfn, had loads of symptoms and now nothing. Feel great in fact. Although still have increased appetite.

I have pcos and had positive opk yesterday and today as well so may have not ovulate properly and be reovulating so could be 0 dpo.... Still holding out that I'm 11dpo though, don't want another 2ww, this one has been hell...

I'm testing Sunday too!! 5 days late but 2 bfns so far :( lots of symptoms though! Fingers crossed for us all!! :)

Ah I've been away this weekend so just seen these!

How's it going for everyone? Yesterday I was 14DPO and still got a BFN so starting to give up hope, but AF isn't due until Thursday/18DPO.

My boobs are still SOOOOOO achey and sore, which is very unlike me. Also, this morning (tmi) when I wiped there was quite a bit of pink on the tissue and was there for 2/3 wipes. My AF is always 28days, as in I'm never early or late, it's on the dot and when I am I have BAAADDDD menstraul cramps (Whereas atm I have nothing). So this is new for me! Any idea what it could be?

Hows it going for everyone else? Fingers crossed for your BFP's! <3

Ttc_lilbubbas yours definitely sounds promising! I've read some don't show on pregnancy tests until days after! It's totally different for everyone x let us know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"