BFN 11dpo, No AF still at 15 DPO, no symptoms

Bridget7387

Reaction score
So this month has just been WEIRD.

At the start of the year I had so much craziness going on so I'm not sure if the stress I've been feeling has brought me here or if I'm really preggers this month...let me know what you all think.

from maybe 6dpo-10dpo I had strange symptoms. first "symptom"- while DTD I paused out of nowhere because something in my mind said "youre pregnant". Next...Acne appeared on my chest and chin, constant flutters (which felt like a constant state of anxiousness), loss of appetite, and on two occasions, quick stabbing pains in the right ovary area. I also noticed my right hip felt sore for 3 days on and off. Also, I'm not a regular smoker, but I do indulge with my friends at times and twice I noticed the smell of the ashes made my nose turn. Those are really the only "symptoms" I noticed before I started to worry.

11dpo arrives and I can't take it anymore so I POAS in the afternoon following work. BFN.

AF was due to arrive on feb 6 (13 dpo). nothing. Although it definitely felt like it was coming. My bf was really really in the mood on this day but because AF was due I was afraid to DTD. However, I did it anyway because I'm a team player lol. We are NTNP, so I'm very nervous about the outcome. Either way, I'd be happy...just nervous.

14dpo- felt almost nothing. Only once did I feel like AF was about to start but that feeling lasted all of 30 seconds.

Today is 15dpo for me and once again, I don't feel a thing. I feel the same as yesterday... doesn't feel like AF is coming, no sore boobs, no nausea, really no symptoms at all except a missed period.

Have any of you tested before AF was due, got BFN, and then tested again later after missed AF and got a BFP?

Happens every time! Hours after I post with my worries AF always shows! Good luck to those ttc but I'm a little relieved although we weren't trying or preventing. I'm ok with having more time before baby #1!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->