BFN @ 12 DPO and it's okay.....

Discussion in 'Two Week Wait' started by hope79, Nov 18, 2011.

1. hope79

hope79 Well-Known Member

Well ladies, I got my BFN this morning at 12 DPO and I'm out. I know my body and know that the witch is well on her way. I feel out, and know that this wasn't our month. I've come to terms with it now, and we're moving onto cycle #4...I'm not going to stress about it, because I know it won't help anything. Just a little discouraged, but I know I'll get my sticky bean eventually. Babydust to the rest of you still in :)

2. hatbox

hatbox Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear that. I'm glad you have such a good attitude about it. Good luck next month!!! A sticky bean would be an excellent Christmas present!

3. Kardashianw

Kardashianw TTC number 3

Good positive mental attitude. I feel af is on the way too. I'm not going to eat myself over it as I know next month will be our month and I really hope it is for u. Wish u lots and lots of baby dust :dust:

4. hope79

hope79 Well-Known Member

Thanks ladies...it's the only way to be through such an emotional roller coaster (TTC)...trying to have a positive attitude is good for the soul. We'll all get our sticky beans when the time is right. Babydust to all!!!