BFN 6dp5dt - is there any hope?

Baby Me

Back to treatment
Reaction score
Bfn this morning with frer, 6dp5dt. These tests are supposed to pick up 6 days early. Feel absolutely gutted. Any one test at this stage and get a bfn and then go on to get bfp?

Hey no personal experience as I didnt dare test until 11dp5dt but just wanted to wish you the best of luck xx

6dp5dt would be about equivalent to 11 dpo and I never got a positive until 12 dpIUI/dpo with my daughter (negatives from 8 dpo-11dpo), so there IS still hope - moreover, there's always hope until AF rears her ugly head. FX for you! <3

Yes, there's still hope.

My BT was 10dp5dt, and I only tested the day before and got a faint line on a FRER and the very faintest of lines on some ic's. I expect if I'd tested any earlier I'd have seen nothing!

Fingers crossed.

Thanks all. I've decided not to test now until next week on OTD so I
can enjoy being PUPO for as long as possible, but any more encouraging anecdotes on early testing would be gratefully received.x

There is always hope &#9786;
Fingers crossed for you!

Hey no personal experience as I didnt dare test until 11dp5dt but just wanted to wish you the best of luck xx

I remember you from last time high hopes! This forum is not very active any more is it?

Hey yeah I remember you too! No I've noticed that too...not as much chat going on. When do you test again? Xx

Hey yeah I remember you too! No I've noticed that too...not as much chat going on. When do you test again? Xx

Technically Monday but will do Saturday or Sunday i think. Not done any more tests. X

Oooo not long to go! FC for you. Was it a fresh round you went through? I've just done FET and found it tough...maybe it's my age now but the three fresh cycles I did a few years ago didn't hit me this badly!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->