BFN 9dpiui

odtopreg

Reaction score
Hi All,

I am really really depressed.Keep asking why me? Had IUI done last Monday(May 23rd) and today is wednesday (June 1st) that is 9dpiui, tested twice with Answer Pregnancy Test and FRER both came BFN. I have been trying for almost an year now. Is 9dpo too early to test. I do not have any symptoms. Only thing I had was AF like mild cramps on 4 and 5dpo

Please advise

Hi All,

I am really really depressed.Keep asking why me? Had IUI done last Monday(May 23rd) and today is wednesday (June 1st) that is 9dpiui, tested twice with Answer Pregnancy Test and FRER both came BFN. I have been trying for almost an year now. Is 9dpo too early to test. I do not have any symptoms. Only thing I had was AF like mild cramps on 4 and 5dpo

Please advise

Hang in there hun! 9 DPO is too early to test. The earliest is usually around 10 DPO and most suggestions are to wait until 12 or 13 DPO. I would not get discouraged yet!

baby dust to you!!!!!!!!

Thank you Amenda77, I am so desperate to see BFP that I cannot control myself from testing. Will again test tomorrow morning and update.

Baby Dust to you as well!!

I did iui the sunday 22nd. In same boat as you...so frustrated right now. Can't stop tesing. I just keep telling myself it is going to happen but getting discouraged. Keep me updated I am praying for you!

Dear sbhsmnr, I exactly understand what you are going through. Hope you get your BFP soon. Will be praying for you.
I will be taking another test FRER tomorrow morning and will update. I do not have any kind of symptoms and do not feel prego at all. Do you have any symptoms?

Want to cry...Tested in the morning again BFN...This cycle is wasted for sure. IUI failed

Try and keep smiling. It could still be a little early. I really would try and wait until 12/13 dpo hun.

Dear Tigerlicious I am trying hard to be normal...Today is 10dpo and I tested with FRER. Having that feeling of getting my periods soon..

I was on medicated cycle of Femara as I was not ovulating myself. Femara was able to stimulate just one ovary and I had just one mature follicle. I will talk to my RE to change it to Clomid so that I can have more than one follicle
What about you?

11 dpiui still BFN, no chance will start next cycle once AF shows up

I used femara as well. I am resistant to clomid. I am testing tomorrow again. BFN so far and all my "symptoms" are alot like my af is coming. I feel busted like I am out as well. Keep your head up. My doctor told me that just b/c you had iui on a certain date you still could have ovualted the next day so you might see the bfp yet!!! not out til witch shows! praying for you!

Thank you sbhsmnr, Will pray for your BFP...please keep me posted...I have appointment with my RE on Monday for blood test. Although I know its BFN they still want to do the blood test to make sure.
How many mature follicle did you have?

13 dpiui BFN.... Waiting for witch so that I can start working on new cycle. I am so frustrated. Feel like a loser

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->