• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Bfn af due today!!!!!

well just give you an update, af was due yesterday...no show...this morning...:bfn:
WTH!?!

I guess AF is truly on her way, this is so depressing...... I think I'm either 8 or 9dpo i'm not reall sure but either way i'm due for AF sometime today.. Just waiting for her to arrive

ur same as me :dohh: due today and took test last night got a neg but no sign of cf yet :thumbup: lots of pains goin on but not period pains at all and i got a brown cm 3 days ago so im thinkin if this neg was a false reading :shrug: if theres no flow, theres no, no! chin up and good luck :hugs:

What day was cd 17 and 18 for you?
Sat the 5th and Sun the 6th

So that would make you around 11 dpo today right? It might still be a bit too early to pick anything up.
Thats the thing according to my calender it only makes me 9 or 10DPO

Even earlier than I thought! So it's really possible that it's still too early for a bfp. Fx'd that you get your bfp in a few more days! Funny(not really) how waiting on one little tiny line can be so hard!:dust:

I guess AF is truly on her way, this is so depressing...... I think I'm either 8 or 9dpo i'm not reall sure but either way i'm due for AF sometime today.. Just waiting for her to arrive

ur same as me :dohh: due today and took test last night got a neg but no sign of cf yet :thumbup: lots of pains goin on but not period pains at all and i got a brown cm 3 days ago so im thinkin if this neg was a false reading :shrug: if theres no flow, theres no, no! chin up and good luck :hugs:
I called the first response number and the women told me that the 6 DAYS BEFORE YOUR MISSED PERIOD test are super accurate and if it gave me a neg then I am not pregnant.. I'm so sad right now I thought for sure this was my month. But I still don't know what that brown stuff was on cd25....

So that would make you around 11 dpo today right? It might still be a bit too early to pick anything up.

Even earlier than I thought! So it's really possible that it's still too early for a bfp. Fx'd that you get your bfp in a few more days! Funny(not really) how waiting on one little tiny line can be so hard!:dust:
It really is hard... Taking test after test hoping that (THIS ONE WILL BE THE ONE) and then being let down again and again.........
So if the lady that answered the phone on the first response hot line number was right about the accuracy then I'm not preggers........
To even say that aloud hurts

It really is hard... Taking test after test hoping that (THIS ONE WILL BE THE ONE) and then being let down again and again.........
So if the lady that answered the phone on the first response hot line number was right about the accuracy then I'm not preggers........

how long having you been trying? and i dint use one of them ones i used a cheap on so im not countin myself out yet i dotn mind either way i just want somethin to happen lol :hugs:

how long having you been trying? and i dint use one of them ones i used a cheap on so im not countin myself out yet i dotn mind either way i just want somethin to happen lol :hugs:
This month makes 18 months............ And I truly hope you get your BFP

im sure it will come :hugs: my last child was 12 yrs ago we was trying but not as much as we are now :happydance: some of the stories on here give u hope the lady trying for 6 yrs that got preggers is one of them :happydance: would this be ur first :baby: ? and thank you im hoping too but if its not theres always another month :thumbup:

im sure it will come :hugs: my last child was 12 yrs ago we was trying but not as much as we are now :happydance: some of the stories on here give u hope the lady trying for 6 yrs that got preggers is one of them :happydance: would this be ur first :baby: ? and thank you im hoping too but if its not theres always another month :thumbup:
I have 2 beautiful children, one 3 and the other 7. DH and I would like to have one more but its been a real real tough road... And I still do have hope that ONE DAY IT WILL HAPPEN.. Its just sometimes the feeling is a bit overwhelming..

I called the first response number and the women told me that the 6 DAYS BEFORE YOUR MISSED PERIOD test are super accurate and if it gave me a neg then I am not pregnant.. I'm so sad right now I thought for sure this was my month. But I still don't know what that brown stuff was on cd25....

The problem with that is that unless you implanted on day 6 dpo it's not going to show up. Implantation takes between 6-12 days with an average of day 9 being the most usual day. So if you implanted today or won't until tomorrow(still normal range there), there's no hcg being made yet so it can't show up.

I have 2 beautiful children, one 3 and the other 7. DH and I would like to have one more but its been a real real tough road... And I still do have hope that ONE DAY IT WILL HAPPEN.. Its just sometimes the feeling is a bit overwhelming..

i have a 16 yr old, 12 yr old and i fostered my sisters boy who is 5 now so im also tryin to conceive my 3rd but im 35 now so my chance have gone down alittle but i wont give up :happydance:

The problem with that is that unless you implanted on day 6 dpo it's not going to show up. Implantation takes between 6-12 days with an average of day 9 being the most usual day. So if you implanted today or won't until tomorrow(still normal range there), there's no hcg being made yet so it can't show up.

ive only been ttc for 2 months as such so my dates and so on could be wrong. im new to all this ova dating n cding half of it i dont understand yet :thumbup: so i put all my data into the lappy to get some dates and so on.

i have a 16 yr old, 12 yr old and i fostered my sisters boy who is 5 now so im also tryin to conceive my 3rd but im 35 now so my chance have gone down alittle but i wont give up :happydance:
The way your able to stay so positive gives me so much hope........

if i dont have hope for myself then how can others :happydance: the fact we have already have :baby: means its just a matter of time and even tho every month we think this is it! its not just a case of doing the deed and then we get a :baby: the process is a long one for us to get preggers and some little tadpoles wont make it but one will like it has already done before :thumbup:

if i dont have hope for myself then how can others :happydance: the fact we have already have :baby: means its just a matter of time and even tho every month we think this is it! its not just a case of doing the deed and then we get a :baby: the process is a long one for us to get preggers and some little tadpoles wont make it but one will like it has already done before :thumbup:
Your 100% correct. The fact that we have shows that its possible. And I honestly have to be great full because there are a lot of women who don't even have one.. Sometimes it takes speaking to someone to realize certain situations. I know our BFP's are right around the corner

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"