BFN after BFP???

amyblackstone

Hubby, son n me
Reaction score
I took two different brand HPTs yesterday morning with FMU. One was a very clear :bfp: and the other was a faint yet definite :bfp: I was 11 DPO then. Obviously, DH and I were very very happy and elated.

Then today morning I again took another test with FMU. The brand I used was the one that gave a clear :bfp: yesterday. But today it give me a :bfn:! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I am very much freaked out as to what this might mean. You-know-who is due tomorrow. My temps remain elevated so far, which hasn't happened in any other cycle, and my boobs hurt. Also, today's FMU was much diluted compared to yesterday's FMU.

I don't know what to think. I am devastated worrying whether it would be a chemical.

Has anyone else heard of this, and has anyone had a healthy full term pregnancy after this?

Thanks for your help.

Love,
Amy.

amy,
ur still only on 12dpo and u said urself that 2days fmu was much more diluted than yesterday so dont panic!! do another in te morning n dont drink 2 much 2nite so that ur fmu is more concentrated.
good luck hunny, sounds good!! xxx

Don't worry too much hun, you should get a more visible line in about 24-48hrs when your HCG doubles :)

PMA!!! xxx :hugs:

Thanks ladies. Your words are a God-sent and I feel calmer now. I will buy some more HPTs and test again in the morning with FMU.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->