BFN and no AF

Munki

Reaction score
So :witch: is still not here. took another pg test this morning and got another :BFN:. I'm so frustrated. I've had to take another day off work due to :sick: at least three times this morning. My boobs are really sore and I'm having weird cramps that don't feel like AF cramps and am having headaches and backache. CM is really creamy sorry tmi. Am I mad or what?

I am 5 days late with 3 x BFNs, nausea back ache cramps and sensitive nipples...i also am going mad....

I just don't know what to do! Half of me is saying if the test is negative then your not and just write off this month and try again. The other half of me keeps running to the toilet :sick: saying how can I not be pg with all these symptoms. I doesn't help that I'm just sat at home wishing and hoping.

yes me too :( everyone always says on here its not over til AF shows but its soooo hard to stay positive with the BFNs

:sad2: Gettting stronger cramps now but still no :witch:

Snap girls, im sat here with painful heartburn, waiting for dr to call me back, go away tomorrow n wanna chat to dr first, surgery is 11miles away so dont wanna drive up there if she dont think I need to.

Tummy cramp, and its not down to constipation trust me I know.. no sign of AF again, sorry tmi but have wiped n checked cervix its still very sim to yesterday but no blood/spotting on finger.. sorry tmi again lol

Don't worry about tmi. I'm checking my cervix every hour or so for bleeding :) no :witch: so far no sign of anything pink/ brown or remotely AF coloured. Got cramps dizzyness headache and lower back ache. :sick: still aswell. It is so frustrating

Me too :( was due monday so 2days late and bfn this morn, really bad backache, cramps, headache, feeling sick, just wish af would start or bfp!

Im off to drs now, need get there early so can get a urine sample, and he said he will examine me and do a test, im like its gonna say BFN anyways ugh lol

will update ya when I get back x

Im off to drs now, need get there early so can get a urine sample, and he said he will examine me and do a test, im like its gonna say BFN anyways ugh lol

will update ya when I get back x

Good luckxxx

hey im back :(

BFN and he prodded tummy n seeing as my *apron* abdomin is numb external after op, i couldnt feel him prodding n i said cant feel anything

he said test says i ent preg and its sensitive so he knows it ent too early n said its AF pains so just dose up on painkillers didnt even give me chance to mention sickness n heartburn, just said im not preg n thats that

Sam x

I hate Drs sometimes. They just don't understand the frustration. Don't give up hope honey there's always a chance in :witch: stays away. Try not to dwell on it too much and have a lovely weekend.

Well I cant do much else really just going to enjoy my honeymoon, dont drink much anyways even tho its All Inc. so will be on pop all week lol and im just craving mustard.. what can I have mustard on.. lol

Cheers hun

How are ya feeling now?

x

Same really crampy, nauseous, backache etc. Just went to get a frer test from boots and threw up on the way there. Have a wonderful time didn't realise it was your honeymoon. Congratulation on that. Ham sandwich for the mustard I'd go for. lol

lol no bread or ham! ugh will make sure I have some when im on the cruise ship xxx

Hey hun I have messaged you back, im Samantha J Drocit on FB

I dont chat about TTC on there only use the private chat thing, no one knows on there.

Sam xXx

Hey, tomorrow i will be 6 days late. Im so confused! Had a few cramping moments but other than that just a head ache. Typical this month im meant to be having blood tests to check my fertility on the 23rd day, and now nothing! Im just really wanting to know either way now. At this rate if af shows i probably wont be able to have the blood tests this month due to new years etc! Please someone give me some advice to stop me going insane!!!! :)

hey ladies. i was hoping to join your thread. i was due to have a visit from AF on the 6th but she hasnt come yet:thumbup: and i have alot of the same symptoms i had with my daughter but poas i did yesterday was a :bfn:.. so trying to wait till friday or saturday without symptom spotting but it's reallly hard!!! my O day was the 22nd of Nov and LMP was the 8th of Nov.. really hopin for a christmas :bfp:!!! well good luck to all of us and wishing everyone lots of :dust:!

Hi Ladies - just read your thread - best of luck and sending lots of sticky baby dust to you.
I went through the same as you last month - I have now missed two AF's and gone through lots of HPT's, negative hospital sample and blood test - it's not over til the Witch arrives though so crossing my fingers for you!!x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->