BFN and strange Af question

genies girl

Reaction score
Hi ive just got back from holiday, my Af was due on the tuesday while i was away but on that day had some spotting felt awful witch was on her way so big crying in the hotel for me! But then nothing for three days my periods are usually really heavy but nothing other some minor spots then three days later in the night woke up feeling awful and had full on flow but i was confused as it was very sticky and a bit clotty. Does that make sense? obviously a BFN but was just confused by it all.can anyone help?

I wish I could! My confidence in knowing about how we work and why and what happens is being shaken because my body doesn't like to play by the rules! I didn't want to read and run though! Best of luck figuring it out... I'm sure someone will have your answer! :)

~*BABY DUST*~

Hey, you may still be pregnant. my friends recommends clearblue tests as the most reliable. some people tend to have spotting when first pregnant and the pos doesn't show till later. Anyway...try again!!! Good luck! Hope you get on ok. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->