BFN at 11dpo, i am now 15dpo and AF is one day late

set4life

Reaction score
could I still have a chance at a BFP? I am scared to test, because I don't really have any symptoms.. just sore chest.. which could be from me feeling it constantly to see if it is.

Wait it out for a few days and test, You never know. It takes some women a few more days to build up Hcg in the system..

If you search the galleries on FF there are tons of charts from women who had negative HPTs even as late as 14 or 15dpo and went on to get BFP's that cycle. Sometimes implantation happens late, your hormones build at different times, etc.

now I'm 18DPO with no AF and still no BFP..

I have had a normal 27 day cycle my whole life. and now that I'm TTC my period is late and all I get are BFN.

this is going to be such a stressful process..

Sometimes the stress of TTC can knock your cycle totally off, late ovulation can occur due to illness/stress etc, without recording your temp you won't know exactly when you ovulated :) chances are late ovulation means you will be late coming onto your period!

Any update? I'm now 15dpo with BFN at 12dpo and too chicken to test. I can't stand the thought of another BFN bc it would mean that I O'ed late and there is virtually no chance for this cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->