BFN at 13dpo.. Do I still have a chance?

MrsPensFan

Reaction score
Hi everyone. First timer in the TTC group. Took a frer this morning at 13dpo and got a bfn. Anyone else have the same thing and still get a bfp later? Im going to vegas this weekend And dont want to drink if there is still a chance. I also dont want to keep my hopes up if its unnecessary. Thanks ladies!

welcome to the gang!!! 13 dpo is still early so you could get a bfp. I would test again in 2 days if AF hasnt arrived. Its very frustrating that a BFN is not definitely a BFN - surely the scientists could invent something?! pah!

Heya hun!
your safe as long as your AF hasnt turned up, Good luck hun :)

No AF = Still chance.

I thought I had my AF, gave up testing, a week later I had a BFP (then M/C).
That "AF" wasn't my usual AF. So if this aunt looks different, then think differently and test a few days later just to be sure!!

Good luck! I'm in the same boat too... got BFN at 12 DPO and BFN today again at 15 DPO. Hubby says it ain't over till my monthly :witch: comes! :thumbup:

I'm 16dpo and just got BFN sigh! However I got my BFP with my DS on CD63 so I'm a big believer in anything can happen!
Good luck.

I think AF is coming tonight. Bad cramps. Might be out this month. :(

I'm 13 dpo and took a test. BFN.....I'm so depressed....I'm definitely out this round...

It's not fair to think you're out until you confirm AF. You're going to drive yourselves insane ladies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->