BFN at 5DP5DT, too early or am I out?

tinadecember

Mummy to Evie and TTC
Reaction score
Hi girls, the thread title sums it up really.

I took a test this morning at which point I would've been 5 days and 12 hours past transfer and used an internet cheapie.

Stark white negative :cry:

My official test date is on Saturday so another 5 days away, should I just admit defeat and admit the inevitable that I am out for this cycle or is 5 days past transfer really too early to see a positive?

Should I have used a first response if I was going to bother testing?

xx

Hi Tina, I'm not sure - is 5 days post transfer 5 days after ovulation or implantation? Sorry I don't know much about it. Just wanted to wish you luck x

Sorry - I meant does the transfer date equate to ovulation date or implantation date? Or is it completely different? I'm not sure how long after transfer you would get positive test?

If your official testing date isn't til Saturday then you must be in with a chance!

Good luck :dust:

Hi I tested same day with an internet cheapie and was down as was a bfn, then thought maybe there was a slight shadow, don't think there was but I dipped a first response it same urine straight after and it was bfp! Faint but clearly there, the ic was rubbish and I counted it as a bfn
Even if a first response isn't bfp yet it could still be too early, good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->