BFN at CD25, is there any chance I could be pregnant and just too early to test?

hmaz

Reaction score
Hi ladies, my husband and I are currently ttc #3. This is our first month trying.

We haven't had sex much this month, so to begin with I thought we had no chance this cycle but I have had a lot of symptoms the last few days that made me think I could be pregnant - nausea, sore boobs and lots of bizarre vivid dreams for the laSt 4 days (when pegnant with my two children I had the dreams all pregnancy, but rarely remember dreams when not pregnant so thought this could be a pregnancy symptom).

I had convinced myself I was pregnant and took a clear blue test I found in the cupboard but it was negative. I realised the test expired 2 years ago so bought a first response test later today but that was also negative :(

AF is due on Friday, possibly Saturday as my cycles are occasionally 29 days long. I'm not not certain when I ovulated as I'm not charting. Is there any chance I could be pregnant and it was just too early to test or is that me out for the month :( ?

You're not out until AF arrives... tests are not as accurate before day of missed AF. Good luck :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->