BFN but no hint of AF yet... frustrated

Ashlene

Reaction score
I just felt that I needed a space to rant.
I have a clockwork regular cycle, 30 days. The most I was ever late was just 1 day.

This time round I'm late for 4 days. Tested using fmu this morning 18 dpo and it's a bfn. I'm most likely just very late. Naturally, I'm disappointed since I had what I thought were symptoms especially the large amount of creamy cm for the past 4-5 days.

I want to prepare for the next round of trying but I have to wait for the witch to show up first and she's still playing hide and seek with me. It's so frustrating, I just wanna get over and done with this AF. :(

TTC is super frustrating and depressing at times. It deff takes a toll on us ladies because we all work so hard planning and calculating and doing what weresupposed to do. The best we can do in these moments is remember why were doing all of this and keep positive.

the witch can be cruel and this is a fact but keep your head up dont let her get the best of you. Thats why were allhere in this group, for support so rant on girl rant on!

:dust:

i understand your frustration! my clockwork cycle is 28 and the only time i am ever late is if im sick and the most ive been late is 5 days because of a silly cold! but when i started ttc, i ended up being late and spotting when none of that has ever happened to me! its like af is toying with me and playing with my body after it found out i wanted to have a baby! grrrrr i was so mad and it got worse too. i'd end up spotting on the exact days i was projected to implant(if pregnant) and had a combination of every early pregnancy symptom imagineable and still, after a late af, bfn. darn af for playing tricks!!

Thanks babybagushski, really needed that! Hate having false hope but am glad that I didn't give in to test anytime earlier. Guess it's a waiting game now. Stupid AF!

Catiren, I usually go dry after ovulation till AF comes. So these loads of creamy cm and late period were really messing up with my head.

Do any of you ladies know what it means if you have cm like water it does not have consistency really to compare to, i have heard it is early pregnancy symptom and pms any knowledge would make me feel better since i have been having symptoms! Thanks in advance

dpo 20 and still no sign of AF! Not going to test again until the 25th when I'm officially 2 weeks late, that's if AF doesn't arrive before then. I'm severely bloated since dpo 16 and experiencing shortness of breath since yesterday. Feels terrible being stuck in limbo not knowing what is happening. My only guess is that I did not ovulate hence the missed period BUT I had all the PMS symptoms leading up to expected AF date. How confusing :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->