bfn DRs dont believe i was pregnant!got beta's

babyhopes2010

one boy one girl.perfect!
Reaction score
Ok this is it from beginning 7pm 26/1
went to toilet no cramps just lot of blood mix of brown bright red.
spoke to dr refered me to epu unit hopefully tommorow!Dr thinks im miscarrying.
bleeding has slowed down and stop.dr told me not to go to work tommorow :cry:

please keep me in ur prayers :cry: im deverstated!:cry:

27/1/2011
5pm i went to dr to go urine sample and it was just bright red with clots so he said get to hospital quick
5.40pm
ok so went to maternity ward after clotting bad,done preg test b4 got pos on digi and frer then went to ward bfn on doctors(well i saw a line) they said they dont read them after 3mins so it dont count!!!
ok so they said we done blood test and when it comes bk not pregnant u will have to except that and this is just ur period!.........excuse me..............

WTF?!

i got internal examination which i thought was exess for him to say oh ur bleeding.NO SHIT sherlock!!!!
anyway they told me im staying in(wtf they didnt think i was preg!!) after hours i said to dh am going and im taken this cannula needle out my feckin self :hissy: i made out pains were gone and fecked off!

UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!

28/01/2011 @9am .spoke to lovely lady of phone who explained everything my betas were 18!!!
she said what it was i got preg few weeks ago and the beanie didnt develope she told me its very sad but very common and to rest and i can try when i get my period,if i take test next week and line is darker then to go back.
she was lovely and i feel a bit happier now:) well im upset but she was so lovely!

so yeh thats then end of that story!:cry: im going to get dh to change my password as weve decided no tests no nothing lets make love and pray we get a healthy beanie next time :cry: was kind cute what he said.
im still bit unstable but better then i was,oh how i need a cigerette and a drink lol

I WOULD JUST LIKE TO SAY U LADIES HAVE KEPT ME SANE....WELL ISH :haha: THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT I LOVE YOU ALL:kiss:

what a load of balls!!!! so when you go to the doctors then to get your pregnancy registered after a test at home, why do they not do their own test? why do they take your word for it? would save a load of heartache in a situation like this! im cross now!!!!

what a load of balls!!!! so when you go to the doctors then to get your pregnancy registered after a test at home, why do they not do their own test? why do they take your word for it? would save a load of heartache in a situation like this! im cross now!!!!

hun,it was awful ,it was worse then having the MC! i had digi and frer with me i showed them! the made out that i got some pregnant women to take them:hissy:

That is horrible! Why would they say something like that when you're in this situation?! Ugh!

im starting to think bloods will be neg! but surely theres no way that would be the case!?would it?:shock:

That's fucking disgusting to say that to u,my test came back bfn at docs before my mc but they said there's weren't as sensitive as the hpts and go by the 7 bfps I had.of course ur levels r going to b low now as ur losing ur baby and how dare they tell u otherwise,what an insensitive thing to say xx

ok so went to maternity ward after clotting bad,done preg test b4 got pos on digi and frer then went to ward bfn on doctors(well i saw a line) they said they dont read them after 3mins so it dont count!!!
ok so they said we done blood test and when it comes bk not pregnant u will have to except that and this is just ur period!.........excuse me..............

WTF?!

so he then stuck this huge wierd shaped device up my lula really hurted:cry: then done an internal examination :shock:
Then decided he would take more tests and check if i was actually bleeding.Then wouldnt let me go until bloods came back negative so i took the fecking needle out and discharged myself :cry:

When he was doing the internal did he say ur cervix was opened or closed or anything? They class bloods under 5 as bfn but there tests are like 100mui apparently,I can't stand the way the act as tho there just serving another person at the checkout at asda or something,yes they may see alot of mcs but this is UR baby and UR life and should b treated as an individual xx

oh babyhopes they are so insensitive :growlmad:
I hope soon enough you get a healthy baby that will stick and stay with you for 9 months. :hugs:

When he was doing the internal did he say ur cervix was opened or closed or anything? They class bloods under 5 as bfn but there tests are like 100mui apparently,I can't stand the way the act as tho there just serving another person at the checkout at asda or something,yes they may see alot of mcs but this is UR baby and UR life and should b treated as an individual xx

well asked if cycles were regular ie is this my period! im so mad:growlmad:
no he didnt tell me anything apart from i was bleeding well feckin! duh!

Argghhhhhh I'm mad for u.when u have ur scan on Tuesday u get a page saying all about ur mc,what they see,gestational age and everything like that,they treat u lovely when in that part and hopefully urll be able to get some closure from them babe xx

from things i have heard on here i think some medical staff need serious training in listening and people skills before they quualify!

Argghhhhhh I'm mad for u.when u have ur scan on Tuesday u get a page saying all about ur mc,what they see,gestational age and everything like that,they treat u lovely when in that part and hopefully urll be able to get some closure from them babe xx

they wont scan me if its below 1500 so anyways i dont want to do i cant do this anymore :nope:

So sorry sweetie, they did that to me. I started bleeding so went in, did bloods and came back neg, dr said I wasn't preg and to use different tests next time!! I used digi's, predictor, frer, and suresign. They weren't all wrong.

I'm not suprised Hun,u just needed someone to tell u that u were pregnant and they are sorry this happened,uve been treated terribly that this difficult time xx

I'm so sorry hun, I had a similar situation when I MC at 5.5 weeks. I was bleeding and cramping they took my blood and said I wasn't even pregnant. I was like yeah I know (they said numbers were below 25 hcg) but I was pregnant right?! They acted like I had never been pregnant and it was all in my head. It was already a VERY emotional time and the insensitive a$$holes at the hospital made it worse. I'm so sorry for your loss and I'll keep you in my thoughts :hug:

That's such bullshit! Sorry for the language, but I can't stand how doctors treat people sometimes. I saw the tests -- you WERE pregnant!!! There is no denying that, no matter what the doctors are saying. Screw them and their uncaring bedside manner!:growlmad:

I am so sorry to hear about what you are going through. These doctors really need to learn that they are providing a service, and not to be such DBs! I hope you get your sticky bean soon!

Sorry for your lost and all this BS with your insensitive Doc.I feel some Doc just in the profession for money not because they really care about people.. They see so much MCs and abortion everyday they become immune to it. They don't care and fail to understand and recognise the trauma the patient is having to go through.I am so sorry that you have to go through this shit could you go private or see another Doc for a second opinion. Take care x

I'm sorry hun :(

Some of the more established doctors haven't accepted that the pregnancy tests nowadays are not only more accurate than they are with their urine tests, but also much much more sensitive and able to detect a pregnancy before you miss your period.

There is also a school of doctors that believe an early miscarriage as you've had is simply a delayed period and you weren't really pregnant - only had a fertilized egg in there long enough to give you a ++ test.

Don't let them get to you - they are seeing things strictly from a clinical standpoint. Once HcG starts to decline, it declines quickly - so it's possible your bloods come back negative because they are looking for a higher number that may have been there, but at the time of your test wasn't.

I'm so sorry your bean didn't stick. A positive test tells me you were pregnant, that is ALL the proof you need hun.

:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->