BFN for me

louisaL

Trying for number 1
Reaction score
i actually did it last night i know i know i should of done with FMU but temptation got the better of me lol and temps dropping so looks like possibly monday here she comes

or too early for bfp as i was 10dpo yesterday

i dont want to waste the 2nd on so will do it wed on 16dpo! but i wont wait that long :rofl:

thanks tmr its ok temptation got the better of me lol

sorry for the change of morning/last night i just remembered when i did it LOLOL

i was just hoping as i used a first response and it says on the pack can detect 6 days before

Hun there is still a chance right up until the witch arrives...
Yuu know where i am if you want a chat

Lou
xxx

:hug:I think 10 dpo is way too early , with this baby I tested at 11 dpo and it was so faint I didnt even accept it as a positive , I tested 1 day before :witch: was due and had a bright positive right away , good luck

Still plenty of time yet & FRER tests are 25mui I think, so not as sensitive as some other types :D

Fingers tightly crossed for your BFP in a few days :) I'd deffo try the FMU for your next test xx

Sorry about the :bfn: but there's still time to get that :bfp: Fx for you! :dust:

Sorry you got a :bfn: Me too! its not over yet though FRER is really only 4 days before if you read the instructions, and even then the % for accuracy is really low!

hi ya louisa ...ur temp had dropped a lot , dont wona rain on parade,but there again ur thermometer hasnt wrked anyways proper has it ! still time for :bfp: for sure, but if af gets u hun,look 4 ward 2the next mth with me :):)

i was just hoping as i used a first response and it says on the pack can detect 6 days before

I wouldn't worry too much. You could still be pregnant. Some ppl do tests and don't get their BFP until quite late. Also, I think I said this in a post yesterday, if you read the box, it gives you the percentage of ppl who got BFPs 6 days early, 5 days early, 4 days early, etc. I think the percentage wasn't that high for 6 days early so don't count yourself out yet xxx

hey chick, there's still time for both of us. I normally only have a 27/28 day cycle and i'm cd27 today and no signs of the witch i normally get tell tail signs at least 2/3 days before but nothing so fingers crossed we're just too eager and in a few days time we'll have our :bfp:
x x x

Lou - Its not over til the :witch: arrives hun! Say optimistic!!! xxx :hug:

you are propb too early, hang on in there :happydance: xx

Still early for you hun

And I noticed that you are using a thermometer that only calculates to 1 decimal place, so it may not have dropped that much. If you can get hold of one that calculates to 2 decimal places, I got mine off ebay, and I think they are more accurate. Ooops - just noticed again that I was wrong - your last few temps have been on the line!!!!!! Still don't reckon its dropped too much though. Good luck

Its early days :hugs:
I will keep my fingers crossed for you, good luck
:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583