BFN has me depressed

Discussion in 'Two Week Wait' started by Mrs. Kim, Jun 2, 2011.

1. Mrs. Kim

Mrs. Kim Mother of one daughter

Hello everyone,
    Me and DH have a 15 year old daughter and have been TTC baby #2 since April. I used a clear blue OPK in May and got a smiley face on May 16. It is now June 1 and no AF and BFN when I tested yesterday. I really feel pregnant but maybe it's all in my head. Is there still hope that I may get a BFP? Oh and I'm 32 years old and he's 35.

2. colesmommy

colesmommy New Member

I feel for you...you see the smiley and try to time everything and then a bfn. I've been trying for baby #2 since last June, so I am definitely feeling your pain!

3. colesmommy

colesmommy New Member

you know though....a smiley on May 16th doesn't mean that was your O day...usually 1-2 days after. So let's say 2 days and you ovulated on the
    18th that brings you right about today or tomorrow. I would give it another day.

4. Mrs. Kim

Thanks for your reply. I'm trying to remain hopeful. I've been feeling some cramps so I think AF may be approaching.

5. Stinas

Stinas Twin Mommy!

It is upsetting...but until the old witch arrives...your still in the game!!!
    Positive thoughts!!

6. Mrs. Kim

Thanks Stinas! LOL at the Old Witch!! Oh I hope she doesn't come. But then again if I'm not pregnant I want her to show her ugly face so I can started again.

7. Mrs. Kim

*get started again. LOL