Bfn in Am and BFP in PM 12dpo

LovingMyGirls

Reaction score
I just wanted to take a minute to let you ladies know that IT IS possible to get a BFN before the day of your missed period. After me having a stockpile of IC HPTS.:dohh: I will never use them again btw. And after almost 10 months of TTC with #3 and using almost every test of there. I HIGHLY suggest $store and FRER only. I had BFN daily up till tonight. I do always want to say I rarely had any symptoms. last month I swore I was preggo and then Af showed her ugly face. This month I was certain AF would be here any minute (12LP) and in the shower my nipples were ON FIRE so I said ahh why not maybe the 1% im still in. I have read thousands of these posts and looked at thousands of charts and I will tell you every women is totally different. A few things that stuck out to me was teeth being little sore, creamy CM when normally dry after O, and I had this metal taste in my mouth one night after dinner. The main reason I thought I was out because I didn't spot at all and also had NO CRAMPS and yes I was looking and begging for them so don't ever count yourself out until :witch: makes her appearance. Hope this helps someone out there who still has hope. It will happen, Stay positive and as hard as it is try not to stress!!!!

Yay ! Congratulations
Wishing you a happy and healthy 9months

You ladies are incredible! I was so scared to click on this because I didn't want to get sad! Unfortunately I M/C'd :-( But its so nice to see how kind it was for you to congratulate me.

Congrats!!! Painful teeth were a big symptom for me too!

I am sorry, I cross posted with you the other day :hugs:

Hoping you get a BFP soon then XXXX

My body keeps gearing up to O then lets me down and doesn't follow threw. So still waiting to O again. :-/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->