BFN on 8dpo, feeling disheartened

tonks1

Reaction score
Hello, first post!

I had sex 10 days ago and ovulated 8 days ago. Since 6dpo I've had symptoms, somehow! My boobs have felt really heavy and sore and I've felt so nauseous I could hardly eat. This morning I took a test, BFN.. I feel like it's way too early to be sad about the result but there wasn't even the faintest of lines and the nauseous feeling seems to be gone this morning :(

Anyone else experienced super early symptoms but not even the faintest line when you hold it up to the light and squint?

Unfortunately early pregnancy signs and PMS are very much alike. I was certain AF was going to show, I had cramps and PMS like every other cycle and AF never showed. I did a test 10dpo - BFN, another one 12dpo - very faint BFP and on 15dpo a very dark BFP. Some ladies implant ladies later than others, some get their BFP on 10/11 dpo already, mine was much later.

And, I didnt start to get pregnancy symptons until a few days after I missed AF. Only count yourself out when AF arrives.

I'm right there with ya tonks1. I tested at 9dpo, bfn. And again today at 11dpo. Stark white strip bfn. My af is due sometime later this week so I'm hoping I'm still testing way too early!

Tonks and Radkim me too. Tested today 9dpo snow white. I'm just so impatient. I feel all these symptoms I wasn't aware of before noticing I guess, or I'm pregnant. Anyway due af 15th on Wed, trying to wait now til sunday.

Good luck to you Guillaine!! I'm testing Saturday. Af should've been here today, but I'm not feeling any signs of it coming. Hopefully it doesn't show at all and I get that second line this weekend!! Fx for all of us!

In similar "sad" boat! Tested today at 14DPO and got bfn. I was on progesterone so I was definitely feeling ALL the symptoms but alas my body tricked me yet again. Hang in there! It sucks but try to focus on the positives in your life. I just started a positivity jar where every Sunday my husband and I write down positive things that happened that week or things we are grateful for. Trying to refocus my thoughts and feelings during this difficult time of TTC. I wish you all well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->