BFN on digi?

Lulabelle85

Reaction score
I had 3 faint bfps (2 frer and a cheapy) on Thursday, 2 more frer positives yesterday and 1 today but I'm still getting 'Not Pregnant' on clear blue digital tests. I'm exhausted, sore boobs, nausea and AF is now 2 days late, and I just feel different, but I'm so worried that something is wrong since I'm not getting a digi and lines don't seem to be getting darker. I know I've had my positives now and I should just stop testing but after 2+ years ttc this is my first pregnancy and I'm so scared. Guess I'm just looking for a bit of reassurance

I had this with my last pregnancy.
Faint positive on frer 10 and 11 dpo, 'not pregnant' on clearblue digital 12dpo. I stopped testing afrer that but my hcg just took a while to elevate.
Hope it's the same for you, I'd suggest giving it 2-3 days before testing again! Good luck!

Thanks, I just don't know what to expect, this is all new to me x

They do say the digis are less sensitive. Hope it flips to Pregnant for you soon!

They do say the digis are less sensitive. Hope it flips to Pregnant for you soon!

Yes this too. The digital ones are definitely way less sensitive. Try not to worry too much. Maybe you could request bloodwork from your doc instead of agonizing over the tests ?

I didn't get "Pregnant" on a digital until about a week after my first faint positive on a FRER. Congratulations to you and wishing you a happy & healthy 9 months!!!

Digis are less sensitive, frer and ic generally pick up as low as 6 miu and digital are 25 miu, hcg increases every 48/72 hours.
Congratulations x

Line on frer this morning was barely there, I've had no bleeding or cramping, I'm just confused as it was there last night, can HCG levels drop that fast?

It could just be that your urine is more diluted so it may be okay, and some women find they have stronger lines in the evening.. Sadly with my losses I once went from positive to negative in the same day - I got a positive on a digital in the morning and when I went to hospital in the evening the urine test they did was negative and I didn't bleed for several days after that. I hope it works out for you, and I'm really sorry for saying all this - I hope it doesn't apply to you but I don't want to give you false hope either x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->